Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Sat 1st December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This game has huge arb potential IMO. The price on Rangers has already dropped with it available @ 2.05 with various firms. I can see it dropping further as the world and his wife jumps on the new manager syndrome bandwagon. 'Arry's first home game in charge and I expect a lot will be on Rangers. I'd be more inclined to LAY Rangers if they drop to 1.8, and to back the unders. I think this will be a very nervy, cagey bottom of the table encounter. Villa have improved defensively, although away they are more likely to concede a lot more due to the levels of their squad. But I can't see them taking too many risks here, and I think Benteke will be told to run the line and hold things up pretty much on his own, which is where he'll end up being isolated, and it'll turn into a bit of a midfield slog. Lots of pressure and expectation on Rangers too, to get the long awaited win they so desperately need. With a gun to my head I'd say 1-0, 1-1 or 0-0 are more likely.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Sat 1st December I think i will put this game into my draw accumulator. Hard to pick a winner between the two. Villa are in good form at the moment, playing a new QPR under Harry. Should be a very tight defensive game, can't see too many goals the way the two sides will be set up. Will go for the draw in my accum. Good luck

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Sat 1st December I think Harry would have looked at this game as a good first home match to get. Villa have scored the least goals away from home in the League with a fairly pitiful 3, which will be good news to QPR who have the worst home defence in league and without their first choice goal keeper. QPR were a bit more solid against Sunderland though and with a game and a few training sessions Harry might have tightened them up a little. Villa themselves have been a bit more solid recently with 2 clean sheets and if Cisse and Mackie cant get into the game all of their reserve strikers are injured so the unders looks solid.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Sat 1st December

I think Harry would have looked at this game as a good first home match to get. Villa have scored the least goals away from home in the League with a fairly pitiful 3' date=' which will be good news to QPR who have the worst home defence in league and without their first choice goal keeper. QPR were a bit more solid against Sunderland though and with a game and a few training sessions Harry might have tightened them up a little. Villa themselves have been a bit more solid recently with 2 clean sheets and if Cisse and Mackie cant get into the game all of their reserve strikers are injured so the unders looks solid.[/quote'] Nice one.. wasnt looking likely after the first 20 minutes. I think as far as QPR are concerned this was a 6 pointer and draw wasnt much use to them, im not sure if anyone has ever stayed up with 5 points after 14 games.