Stoke City v Newcastle United > Wednesday 28th Nov

Aidymac

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Wednesday 28th Nov

If Newcastle don't get some of their players back I can see stoke winning this 2-0, the squad players clearly cant cut it losing 2-0 at home to Swansea then comfortably against a good attacking Southampton team. If they have to play young players stoke will just bully them out of the game, Newcastle are in freefall and anyone that seen the Liverpool game will know colocinni can have dodgy enough positioning at times,the only thing that means is guttierez can play further up the pitch but stoke have a resolute defence at home and I think Kightly Walters Crouch and Adam will make it another tough night for Newcastle. Stoke @ evens Various
Left it late but happy days :nana looks like some inspired substitutions from Pullis won the game, Jerome involved in both goals, I dont know why Kightly isnt a regular in that team I think he is one of Stokes more creative players.

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Wednesday 28th Nov Many people doubted Stoke as a favourite, but all of the time this should've been seen as a bet against Newcastle. If they continue like this, they will find them self at the rock bottom very soon. At this moment Newcastle (along with Sunderland) is the team with the worst shape in EPL.

Many people doubted Stoke as a favourite' date=' but all of the time this should've been seen as a bet against Newcastle. If they continue like this, they will find them self at the rock bottom very soon. At this moment Newcastle (along with Sunderland) is the team with the worst shape in EPL.[/quote'] It's easy to say that after the event when Newcastle were ten minutes away from three points. It went from what would have been a poor Stoke performance, to a great win just like that.