Jump Racing ~ Saturday 24th November

230 Haydock: Betfair Don’t Settle For Less Fixed Brush Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) (3m) Very competitive stuff here and one or two unknown quantities in the race including the favourite Katkeau, he could be anything but I’d sooner leave him alone this time at the prices. Saphir River is interesting back over hurdles and up in trip, Lucinda Russell is going well and I think there could be a lot of improvement in this one. Jonjo has a chance with Holywell who is unexposed and Sivola De Sivola has solid form at this level and won’t be far away for Tom George and Paddy Brennan. Selections: 1pt Sivola De Sivola 13/2 William Hill 1pt Holywell 9/1 Stan James Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-betting-sivola-cand-land-feature-hurdle-for-tom-george-at-haydock

Re: Jump Racing ~ Saturday 24th November Two i really like the look of but both run in the same race are.... Jockey Sam Thomas sticks fuel in the tank for one sole STANDOUT RIDE that being in the last race on the card at Haydock, his ride has not been seen on a course for well over 600 days and it MUST be watched in the market, this 11yr old was once with trainer A.King but is now with trainer L.Corcoran, the big gelding might be 11 but he's no mug and i have him down as having a great chance in a line-up like this. His DANGER could come from a certain Mr Murphy & a certain Mr Parker, it not the first time i've put this horse up and am sure it wont be the last, he will love the ground will get the trip and if Timmy once again gets him into a nice rhythm they will not be far away. They were both 2nd last time out at Carlisle on H-ground and Mr Parker would not be sending him out again if he did not think he had a squeak at taking something home. Haydock Park 3:40 - Nenuphar Collonges. Massive DANGER - '''SUPER ALLY'''

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.