Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Newcastle United (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Marítimo v Club Brugge (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) Newcastle will be absolutely thread-bare for this fixture. I cant see Pardew risking one first teamer in this match. All depends really on what Bordeaux's motivation is. A raw will suit them fine to top the group while Newcastle will just want this game out of the way. To me it looks like a low scoring Bordeaux win or draw. Should be one hell of a boring game. Dont know if il bet yet, il have a look at the markets but my prediction is a 1-0 or 0-0 training match kickabout.

Re: Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) This is from the Shield's Gazzette, looks like the reserves for Newcastle: ALAN Pardew’s confident Demba Ba, Cheik Tiote and Davide Santon will all be fit to face Fulham. The trio limped out of Newcastle United’s 3-0 win over Wigan Athletic at St James’s Park last night. Their injuries were the only downside to a hugely-significant victory for Newcastle, which ended a run of four defeats. Ba and Tiote both felt tightness in their hamstrings, while Davide Santon left the field with a groin problem. However, Pardew’s revealed their withdrawals were “precautionary”, and they’re expected to be in the squad for the club’s visit to Craven Cottage on Monday. “I think they’ll all be OK,” said Pardew, whose squad has been decimated by a series of injuries. “Hamstring for Cheik, hamstring for Demba – a tightness – and Davide is a groin. “I think the three we took off were kind of precautionary rather than tears and horrible scans tomorrow. “Fingers crossed, we think they might all make Fulham. “I said to the players we have to accept that this is going to be one of those years. “We are going to get blow after blow. We have to accept it. We just move on to the next game. “We might be missing a few more. Who cares? We can still win if we have the same attitude. We won with a lot of players missing.” Before Pardew can think of the Fulham game, he has to take his team to Bordeaux for the club’s final group stage game on Thursday night. And the side Pardew field at the Stade Chaban-Delmas will be unrecognisable to that which took on Wigan, with United having already qualified for the competition’s Round of 32. “There will be a lot of changes for Bordeaux – trust me,” he told the Gazette. “I want to let our fans know early that it won’t be the team that played against Wigan. “We have to try to win at Fulham and get our first away win. I’ll be resting a few, for sure.”

Re: Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) 4pts Bordeaux to beat Newcastle 3/4 BetVictor Newcastle’s weakened squad coupled with Bordeaux’s home form in this competition so far makes the French side a safe bet in my eyes. Newcastle haven’t been in great form recently when they’ve not been resting players let alone when they are and a win over 10 man Wigan doesn’t change that fact. Bordeaux are going well enough this season and even at odds on I fancy them here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bordeaux-vs-newcastle-betting-french-side-can-take-advantage-of-a-weakened-newcastle-squad-to-end-group-with-win

Re: Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle)

4pts Bordeaux to beat Newcastle 3/4 BetVictor Newcastle’s weakened squad coupled with Bordeaux’s home form in this competition so far makes the French side a safe bet in my eyes. Newcastle haven’t been in great form recently when they’ve not been resting players let alone when they are and a win over 10 man Wigan doesn’t change that fact. Bordeaux are going well enough this season and even at odds on I fancy them here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bordeaux-vs-newcastle-betting-french-side-can-take-advantage-of-a-weakened-newcastle-squad-to-end-group-with-win
Bordeaux without: Carrasso, Traoré, Obraniak, Jussiê, Trémoulinas, Mariano, Gouffran, Plasil, Henrique

Re: Group D > Dec 6th (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) Girondins Bordeaux v Newcastle Utd Bordeaux head coach Gillot will rest most of his regulars (Carrasso, Obraniak, Jussiê, Trémoulinas, Mariano, Gouffran, Plasil and Henrique). Also, Newcastle manager Pardew decided to use mixed squad. Missings: Girondins Bordeaux: Traore (1/0 m) Newcastle Utd: Santon (15/0 d), Tiote (9/0 m), Demba Ba (15/10 f), Cabaye (10/2 m), S. Taylor (11/0 d), Gosling (0/0 m), Obertan (6/0 f), R. Taylor (1/0 d), Ben Arfa (12/2 m) (doubtful)