Jump Racing wed - 21st Nov 2012

Hate going against the N.Carberry & N.Meade combo but the price is just not for me. A duo that could give them both a race is from R.McGlinchey's yard, the 6yr old mare ran not a bad race back on Nov 3rd at Down Royal and could be worth sticking with, she was 5th that day under a very patient ride but at the business end she never found much, however it was her first run and now with some fitness on her side she might just show up today even fitter and cach a few of them out. The more than capable female rider Miss Mangan gets the leg up and her and Nina could get into a cat fight come the winning post. Trip, going, jockey are all positives. 3:45 Fairyhouse - Our Maimie. E/w Bet.

Jump Racing ~ Wednesday 21st Had a dabble with my ratings on todays Novice Hurdle at Hexham; Hexham 1.40 73 Brieryhill Boy 72 Dotties Dilemma 71 Storm To Pass 70 Bonnie Burnett 68 Tikkandemickey Bonnie Burnett and Dotties Dilemma carry penalties so Brieryhill Boy could take advantage, his fourth at Carlisle was a promising first effort and wont mind the soft ground. At the prices Storm To Pass looks interesting but drops back in trip which puzzles me as he looks a real stayer. 1pt Brieryhill Boy 100/30 Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.