Jump Racing - Friday 16th Nov

13:50 Chelt Consigliere 1pt EW - 25/1 (SJ) Might be using this as a warm-up for more appropriate targets, but with the claimer onboard and the fact that he'll be running of essentially a mid 130s mark, he's too big to ignore at the price. Ran away with a handicap last year off 136. He goes on the track, a close third in the Grand Annual a few years back. 14:25 Chelt Tominator 2pt - 9/2 (B365) Dodging Bullets will be very hard to beat but high-class flat recruit Tominator should prove a tough nut to crack. Now trained by Jonjo, he made light work of his rivals on hurdling debut in the style of a classy horse. He put in some of his best performances on the flat last year without winning so is clearly thriving. 9/2 seems generous.

Jump Racing ~ Friday 16th Nov 1.50 Cheltenham: Paddypower.com Handicap Chase (Class 2) (2m) Competitive stuff and a few in with a chance, I’m not a fan of favourite Kid Cassidy, these big fields have caught him out in the past and needs to jump much better now he’s contesting top handicap company. Astracad will be spot on for his reappearance and the yard do well here and he looks fairly weighted to me despite having to carry 11st 12lbs. Silver Roque is interesting but for an each way alternative I like Lucy’s Legend who is an unexposed mare and could run well from out of the handicap at a fair price. Selections; 2pts Astracad 11/2 William Hill 1pt EW Lucy’s Legend 14/1 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/cheltenham-betting-astracad-looks-a-safe-option-on-day-one-of-paddy-power-meeting

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.