Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Basel v Sporting CP (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Videoton FC v Racing Genk (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Basel and Sporting are playing below expectations this season, but Basel is in better shape and have home advantage. I know that both teams led new coaches recently, but don't know anything about team news except that Shaars (midfielder) is suspended for the Portuguese side. However, Sporting didn't won a single game away from home this season, so Basel should be close to winning here, IMO. Also Videoton, play a match of the season against Genk and Hungarians have never lost a European game at home.

Re: Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Racing Genk @ 2.64 pinnacle Racing Genk won the reverse fixture 3-0 at home, and they will look to ensure their progress into the next round with a win here as they have a one point lead over Videoton in their group. Though they have drawn their other two games in these group games, and Videoton have won both of their home games, expect Videoton to make all the play, as they need to win this game more than Genk does, which should allow the away side to hit them on the counter

Re: Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Videoton - Genk Genk; Kristof Van Hout, Daní Fernández, Anele Ngongca, Nadson, Katuku Tshimanga, Thomas Buffel, Khaleem Hyland, Julien Gorius, Steven Joseph-Monrose, Jelle Vossen, Glynor Plet Videoton; Mladen Bozovic, Alvaro Brachi, Marco Caneira, Paulo Vinicius, Roland Szolnoki, Filipe Oliveira, Nikola Mitrovic, György Sándor, Renato Neto, Ádám Gyurcsó, Nemanja Nikolic Atm Genk is the strongest team of this group and they have the more attractive football to show. They are always in for an open game. Both Basel & Sporting are under-par this campaign and Genk were very unlucky not to win their away-fixtures vs them. On a longer term it confirms the tradition that Genk has difficulties to take a win abroad in European comp. Videoton's home-records are remarkable to say the least. The question is, will Genk be in such great form that they will be the first team in 16 years to take 3 points from Videoton? I'm not so sure, Genk may be 'unlucky' once again. Videoton already showed they have firepower. Altough they didn't score in the reverse fixture they had some real chances, they won't miss em today. In national league Genk recorded w2 d5 l1 so far this season. They scored & conceded in every away-game this season in national & international leagues. I am confident Genk will score, they will be sharp and eager to secure qualification; I am confident Genk's defence will not be perfect. I think at least one goal at either side. I take both teams score: yes at 1.7 with local bookie 8/10 Tiny stake on draw at 3.30 1/10

Re: Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Videoton FC v. Genk Videoton (as already mentioned) haven't lost any game in Europe when playing at home. Also they have 6 consecutive wins at home. Genk scored in 23 out of 24 official away games played in 2012. Both to score @1.66 6/10 Bet365

Re: Group G > 22 November (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

Basel and Sporting are playing below expectations this season, but Basel is in better shape and have home advantage. I know that both teams led new coaches recently, but don't know anything about team news except that Shaars (midfielder) is suspended for the Portuguese side. However, Sporting didn't won a single game away from home this season, so Basel should be close to winning here, IMO.
3:0 easy win for Basel...