Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November

Aidymac

Re: Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November Newcastle are too short here. Being a Newcastle fan I was expecting 2.10 at the very least. We've drawn against Villa at home and I consider West Ham a better team. We're missing Tiote and Coloccini which is our backbone, and I couldn't back us at that price. Stinks of a West Ham win to me with Old Boys Carroll and Nolan coming back. Il prob be wrong as usual and we'l probably win 4-0 but anyone backing the toon straight win here is mad. I definitely think West Ham will get something here.

Re: Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November Draw: 12/5 with Betvictor Score 2-2: 14/1 with Stanjames I suspect a lot of people will fancy the home win, and will be a popular choice on people's Saturday acca, however, I'm not so sure. Newcastle coming back from a Europa tie and are without influential Collocini and Tiote. West Ham aren't great away but they do have a couple of old boys who will be extra motivated. I'm not quite brave enough to go for the away win and think a few things will balance out to lead to the draw (i.e. favourites at home but less rest, weaker team has former players). I also see goals with the best players on the pitch being attackers and so going for the 2-2 score line at 14/1 with Stanjames.

Re: Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November Newcastle v West Ham This is a tricky game. There is no real form (newcastle have been pretty good at home). WHam have been choppy away but with respect have played; Swansea Norwich QPR Wigan with just 1 win. So they are not travelling well. The problem here is that you are getting a price on last years form, and Newcastle have not been as good this year as they were last year I am gonna leave this one alone, but if I was to bet I would take a small bet on an exact score. maybe 7.5 - 1 for newcastle 2-1 scoreline and Spurs to beat Man City which is ok for a small gamble, bit of interest. Neil.

Re: Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November Under 2.5 @ 2.12 pinnacle Both teams have shown inconsistent form, as Newcastle have drawn 4 of their last 7 games, while winning two and losing the other one. They are without Colonccini in defence and Tiote in midfield, which is a concern, given that two former players, Caroll and Nolan will be looking to get the win for the away side. At home, Newcastle have not been scoring as they did last year, with their first game (2-1 win over Tottenham) and their most recent game (2-1 win over West Brom where Cisse scored a 93rd minute winner) as the only two of five games where they have scored more than once. West Ham will look to maintain this as they are coming off a very good 0-0 draw at home to Man City, but they have conceded in 3 of their 4 away games, and with Ba likely to play, they will have a tough time stopping him. Newcastle's defence, beside the 3-0 loss by Man Utd, have not allowed more than one goal in 4 of their 5 home games, and with West Ham struggling to score in their four road games (they went goal less at Swansea and Norwich, scored twice at QPR and scored a 92nd minute consolation goal at Wigan), then Newcastle has enough here to contend with Caroll and ensure that they do not breach their defence. Like this to be a low scoring game with maybe Newcastle edging this, but not enough in either teams form to suggest that their will be goals in this.

Re: Newcastle United v West Ham United > Sunday 11th November I think Newcastle defenders knows best how to stop Caroll, despite the problems with Coloccini and Tiote, and for West Ham will be hard to score. West Ham have a difficilties to score away from and Caroll form is not very good. Demba Ba's returning promise tough game for West Ham defence where J. Colins and J. Tomkins are doubtful. I think Newcastle will win this with a single gol difference, may be 1-0. GL.