Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November

Aidymac

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November Going to listen to Jase's suggestion to delve into the Asian Handicap market as i would have cleaned up instead of losing a lot last weekend if i had done so. *10 Points Fulham +1 AH @ 21/20 Bet365* I think this is a good bet. Arsenal are really struggling at the moment, and Fulham will go there and have a go. Arsenal were very poor against Man United at the weekend, they did well to only lose 2-1, were completely outplayed, and they have recently been beat by Norwich and Schalke. They seem to be lacking a cutting edge up front, Giroud and Podolski don't seem to be doing much at the moment, so a lot of pressure in on Cazorla to produce the goods. The reason i favour this handicap is because Arsenal will struggle to win this game by 2 goals in my opinion, and if Fulham lose by 1 i get my money back. Fulham were completely outplayed against Everton, but in fairness to them they battled away and never gave up, and got a point where they didn't deserve one. They are unbeaten in their last 4 games, they have scored 8 goals in their last 4 games, Berbatov/Ruiz/Rodallega, whichever of those play will be a serious threat to Arsenal, and this is also a derby. They are level on points in the league with 15 points, and i think it will be a close encounter.

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November No way will Fulham get slaughtered. Arsenal have looked utter pony in their last 4 - 5 games. I really can't see this being a walk in the park, Fulham have scored in every game this season bar 1. For that reason BTTS would make sense. I'm leaning towards the underdog here and can see a draw or Fulham win. Their defence may be abit shakey but going forward with Berbatov, Ruiz and inform Duff they look rather good.

Arsenal have kept one clean sheet in their last eight games now, and they have started lack the free flowing cohesive football they had at the start of the season. Like most seasons Arsenal's is following their usual trend. Arsenal have only hammered Fulham twice in the last ten head to heads home and away. Once at home and once away. So I don't see any reasoning to suggest they will win big here. Obviously it's Arsenal and Arsenal could score a hatful because of their style of play. If it clicks, it clicks, and they look like world beaters. At the minute it's not working as smoothly as Wenger would like I'm sure. Fulham have already scored three at Reading, two at Southampton, two at Old Trafford. The last four head to heads home and away have seen both to score come off and I agree both to score looks the call here. A Fulham win wouldn't be out of the question either IMO.

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November Over 2.5 at 1.55 @Sportingbet All Fulham away matches have gone over 2.5 this season, Arsenal has 2 games with over 2.5 at home, 2 under 2.5, but usually against teams who come to attack them a little, they tend to go over.

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November Fulham +1 AH 2.00 @ Betfair - IMO i think Arsenal will find it difficult to win this match by a 2 goal margin and when i analyse everything, i believe that there is more chance of Fulham getting a draw from this game than there is of Arsenal winning by 2+ goals. Arsenal got an important point in Schalke on Tuesday but were holding on for a draw in the end after being 2-0 up. Fulham are scoring goals for fun at the moment but are also conceding quite a few as well which is what happened when Martin Jol was in charge of Tottenham. Fulham have scored 21 goals and conceded 16 in 10 games which is an average of 3.7 goals per game. Arsenal and Fulham both have 15 points and Arsenal are only above Fulham on goal difference and Fulham have definitely got players that can hurt the Arsenal backline with Berbatov, Ruiz, Petric, Rodallega and Duff. Obviously not all of these will play but they can change it around if its not working. Arsenal are not full of confidence atm and although i think they could edge this game 2-1, however i don't think this will be easy at all for them and don't think they will win by a 2 goal margin which means that even if Arsenal do win by 1, i will at least have my stake refunded. Fulham are normally a quite solid defensive side and i think they can keep the Arsenal attack relatively quiet tomorrow. Arsenal are too short for this game IMO and are even being priced at 1.5 in some places and i fancy Fulham to cause them some problems tomorrow and think there is value on backing Fulham on a +1 AH

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November

Fulham +1 AH 2.00 @ Betfair - IMO i think Arsenal will find it difficult to win this match by a 2 goal margin and when i analyse everything' date= i believe that there is more chance of Fulham getting a draw from this game than there is of Arsenal winning by 2+ goals.
Following you on this one mate

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday 10th November Over 3.5 @ 2.55 pinnacle Arsenal have scored in 5 of their last 6 games but they have also conceded in 5 of their last 6 games, as their defence has been conceding some cheap goals. Even in the CL games, they have been scoring and conceding, and this looks like turning into a high scoring game given that Fulham too have been scoring and conceding goals. Fulham have scored at least twice in 5 of their last 7 games while they have conceded at least twice in 6 of their last 9 games, and on the road they have scored at least twice, and conceded at least twice, in 4 of their 5 away games. With boths having scored in their last 4 meetings, than like them to do so again, and like the look of both teams scoring again also. 20-44 (-17.97)

Over 2.5 at 1.55 @Sportingbet All Fulham away matches have gone over 2.5 this season, Arsenal has 2 games with over 2.5 at home, 2 under 2.5, but usually against teams who come to attack them a little, they tend to go over.
Easy, in the first 30 minutes

Going to listen to Jase's suggestion to delve into the Asian Handicap market as i would have cleaned up instead of losing a lot last weekend if i had done so. *10 Points Fulham +1 AH @ 21/20 Bet365* I think this is a good bet. Arsenal are really struggling at the moment, and Fulham will go there and have a go. Arsenal were very poor against Man United at the weekend, they did well to only lose 2-1, were completely outplayed, and they have recently been beat by Norwich and Schalke. They seem to be lacking a cutting edge up front, Giroud and Podolski don't seem to be doing much at the moment, so a lot of pressure in on Cazorla to produce the goods. The reason i favour this handicap is because Arsenal will struggle to win this game by 2 goals in my opinion, and if Fulham lose by 1 i get my money back. Fulham were completely outplayed against Everton, but in fairness to them they battled away and never gave up, and got a point where they didn't deserve one. They are unbeaten in their last 4 games, they have scored 8 goals in their last 4 games, Berbatov/Ruiz/Rodallega, whichever of those play will be a serious threat to Arsenal, and this is also a derby. They are level on points in the league with 15 points, and i think it will be a close encounter.
Overall, Fulham deserved a point, even though Arsenal missed a late penalty. :beer