Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Panathinaikos (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.8[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v NK Maribor (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) Can’t help but think that Panathanikos might be a little long here against Lazio, but would like to get the views of anyone who watches the Greek leagues more than I do. With the Rome derby at the weekend and with a couple of injuries the Lazio manager Petkovic is likely to rotate quite heavily for this one. Hernanes is definitely out injured and of the usual first 11 it’s been suggested in the Italian press that only Marchetti, Ledesma, Gonzalez and Mauri will start. Whether it turns out to be that drastic who knows but potentially they could be playing with a completely different back 4, and attack line-up. It’s only the midfield that will stay relatively consistent but even then without Hernanes and Candreva they will miss the two main goal threats from this area. Lazio haven’t really set the competition alight just yet, but three mediocre performances have still given them a good footing in the group and more or less whatever happens on Thursday they will still be in a top 2 qualifying position at the end of the evening. I think they’ll be very happy with that and with the focus being 100% on the derby at the weekend they won’t be that concerned if they didn’t pick up maximum points in this match. Panathanikos drew with Lazio at home just a couple of weeks ago in what was judging by the reports a pretty even game, against a Lazio team that’s likely to be stronger than the one we see on Thursday. That result followed a draw against Spurs and looking at these results and the squad they have to do appear to be a decent and well organised team that will frustrate opponents and I would suggest they could do just that to Lazio. With odds of 1.83 on the +1.25 that has to be on my shortlist.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) I can only agree with everything Dylan mentioned here. Lazio vs Panathinaikos (+ 1 ) Pick A @ 1,96 Pinnacle 5/10 In all honesty this pick is one against Lazio as I don´t know too much about Greek football. Panathinakos held Lazio two weeks ago and a similiar outcome here would be no surprise and keep the dream of a top 2 finish alive. Lazio have only taken a single point from their last three in Serie A playing out a 1-1 draw with Torino a week ago. They were thrashed by Catania ( 4-0 ) on Sunday and surely the Derby against Roma on Sunday is a lot more important than this UEFA Europa League match. Italian Clubs are by no means famous for great results in this competition and therefore the Greek side have better chances than the odds indicate. Dylan had 1,83 on the +1,25 hdc but those odds are long gone and further support for Panathinakos wouldn´t surprise me.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) 4pts Tottenham (-1.5AH) to beat Maribor 1.92 Ladbrokes I don’t see the Slovenians getting anything in this match even with all the Spurs injuries. If anything their injury problems could lead to them playing more first teamers than usual and I expect to see a better Spurs performance in this match than we’ve seen in their first three games in the group. Maribor will look to come and get a point but Spurs should have enough in them to ensure this is a comfortable night which gets them right back into the qualification picture. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-maribor-betting-tottenham-can-get-back-into-the-qualification-picture-with-maribor-win

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) Tottenham - Maribor under 2.5 @ 2.26 pinnacle Spurs have a big game away to Man City on the weekend so can see them resting some players for this game. They drew 1-1 at Maribor and at Panathinaikos, while they drew 0-0 at home to Lazio, so they have been low scoring games in this group stage. Marior also lost 1-0 at Lazio and won 3-0 at home over Panathinaikos, so they have been competitive in their games, and expect this to be a close game with a weakened Spurs side here. With Maribor ahead of Spurs by a point in their group, no real reason for them to allow themselves to be opened up, and believe that they will play a conservative game to limit the amount of chances for Spurs. Like this to end in a low scoring game

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) Lazio v Panathinaikos => PANATHINAIKOS +0 AH 3.700 Bet365 The Rome derby takes place at the weekend and I can't help but feel Lazio have had their minds focused on that game since last week. I watched them at the weekend and they were pretty awful against Catania, losing 4-0. Panathinaikos may have more desire here and will see this as a pressure-free opportunity to snatch a point, or even three. Petkovic has already spoke about his anger at the weekends game, but did hint that the players minds may be on the weekend and I reckon a couple of players may be rested. The DNB looks good for me.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) Maribor Double Chance @ 3.90 bwin Maribor draw @ 6.00 bwin Maribor win @ 9.75 bwin I'm sure you can even get better prices at other sites. After all it's Spurs. A bunch of pansies who still can't accept they weren't allowed into Champions League because of Chelsea's lucky victory in Munich. For Spurs it's PL, CL, FA-Cup, then the other 17 English Mickey Mouse cups, then Europa League. Despite having not really won much the last 30 years, Redknapps spell made them think they were a big club and Europa League is beneath their dignity. Now Redknapp is gone and was replaced by overrated AVB who had the luck of being Mourinho's assistant. For Maribor this competition actually means something. They have shown some good results. Dominated Panathinaikos at home and won 3:0, good performance in Rome and drew at their ground where Tottenham was woeful. I'm not saying Spurs can't win but I don't expect a lot from them.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) This year Panathinaikos is the worst of all time. The 2 points in the group is only because the lack of interest by opponents. They will probably lose by more to one goal tonight, even if Lazio has absences. I would Prefer LAZIO -1.5 on 2.85 (Bet365)

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) Never said it was some sort of safe bet but I see value in at least putting a small stake on a draw/double chance. Have much respect for Spurs as a club but just don't like how they usually approach Europa League games.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) While normally I'd agree that Spurs don't take Europa competition very strongly, there are few factors that make me back them today. First of all, AVB has to be a bit on the hot seat already. They were expected to be a CL power under Redknapp and went after a high profile coach. Well, this year has not gone very well, and save a win at Old Trafford, they are a middling club right now. 6th on the premier league table, and quite frankly can see them finishing closer to 8th this year than 4th the way they've been playing. They've been knocked out of CC play already, so as the competitions diminish, carrying forward even in Europa League is of quite importance to Spurs, and their manager. Further, the game is at WHL, and if you think they put out a poor performance in front of their home crowd, I'd think quite the opposite. Fans pay good money to support their club, and Spurs has a bit of chip on their shoulder for sure, against weaker competition. Looking over Spurs lineup, they've out out most of their regulars, exception being Carroll and Naughton. I've backing Spurs -1.5 (-116) in this one, as I do expect them to get a result. It's always tough laying the handicap, but I think this is a solid spot for them to put up a nice performance against a team they should beat handily. Only play for me on the late round of games.

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) AVB has stated he is taking it seriously whenever he has been interviewed. The team selection tonight suggests as much. Given that Maribor lost home and away to Dinamo Zagreb in Champions League qualifying, surely Spurs will win this comfortably?

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham)

Lazio v Panathinaikos => PANATHINAIKOS +0 AH 3.700 Bet365 The Rome derby takes place at the weekend and I can't help but feel Lazio have had their minds focused on that game since last week. I watched them at the weekend and they were pretty awful against Catania, losing 4-0. Panathinaikos may have more desire here and will see this as a pressure-free opportunity to snatch a point, or even three. Petkovic has already spoke about his anger at the weekends game, but did hint that the players minds may be on the weekend and I reckon a couple of players may be rested. The DNB looks good for me.
Only loser of the night so not so bad!

Re: Group J > 8 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham)

This year Panathinaikos is the worst of all time. The 2 points in the group is only because the lack of interest by opponents. They will probably lose by more to one goal tonight' date=' even if Lazio has absences. I would Prefer LAZIO -1.5 on 2.85 (Bet365)[/quote'] :cheers