Breeders Cup Discussion

Two races interest me tomorrow, the Juvenile Fillies (10:08), and the Fillies and Mares turf (10:48). In the former, three unbeaten fillies go head to head and the least fancied, Kauai Katie, appears to be the value at 6/1 with Boylesports. I won't pretend to know much about American racing, but to win in a 'canter' and record an RPR of 110 surely suggests that she is capable of bettering that. The price is worth chancing in my view. In the Fillies & Mares turf, I'm on The Fugue at 5/2. I missed the 11/4 but still think she's good value. She'll absolutely love the ground and test of speed this offers, has top class European form to her name and is unlucky not to be a classic winner. I think she has absolutely ideal conditions, and Gosden did say that she's travelled over well. On Saturday, the only bet I've had is Moonlight Cloud in the mile. She stays the mile and this is on a track that will ultimately suit her speed. I think at 5/1 she's a cracking bet.

Re: Breeders Cup Discussion I do like the Fugue, however not sure whether the 5/2 represents value based on my lack of knowledge of the overseas format, you can probably get better odds on the US tote. One thing in her favour is that John Gosden before training here he trained in America and he has had plenty of Breeders Cup success.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.