** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator

foxinexile

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator

Thanks Fox' date=' you were unfortunate with your bet, but I think looking at BTTS is a good idea but I cant find a site with stats for BTTS. If you know of one perhaps you can let me know. I have two for tomorrows games so it might only be a double for the next bet. Good luck,[/quote'] I know of a couple of sites that do BTTS stats for the main European leagues, but after a quick cursory glance around I haven't come across one that has stats for the Jupiler League. I use Soccerway quite a lot for this thread, and whilst it doesn't give stats for BTTS, I find its layout quite easy to use to look back over previous games played. I do, however, have the house to myself tonight (no wife, no kid!) and a four-pack of Grolsch in the fridge, so I think I can guess what I'll be doing tonight! If I find a site that does stats for Jupiler I'll let you know.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 12, Stage 1 Games on Monday 1st April, at 1.30pm: Sparta Rotterdam vs Emmen @ 1.111 Den Bosch vs Helmond Sport @ 1.167 Cambuur vs De Graafschap @ 1.154 FC Eindhoven vs Volendam @ 1.091 Telstar vs MVV @ 1.182 5-fold accumulator odds @ 1.929 £10 staked to win £19.29

Hi Fox thanks for getting back' date=' I wouldnt mind the sites for the main leagues if you can. I have gone with a treble for tomorrow with Sparta @ 1.40 Cambuur @ 1.57 and Den Bosch reluctantly @ 1.57, Good luck[/quote'] I've located the stats for BTTS for the Jupiler League and plenty others ... and it was actually right under my nose! I don't know if you know/use SoccerStatsTracker? It's an application which is free to download (if you type it into Google it will come up with the main site). You do have to enter an email address to receive the download link, however it isn't a scam and is safe to use. I rate it as a great piece of software as there are so many combinations you can look into, and it forms quite a large tool in my own betting. Anway, one of the options on there is to search for "Goal/No Goal" stats for teams and leagues (which is just another term for BTTS); you can get all Jupiler league info on there. You can also update the application after each round of games, so it's always up to date. The current percentages for Jupiler League teams, where both teams have scored in a match are: Helmond Sport - 74.07% (20/27 games) Go Ahead Eagles - 74.07% (20/27) Volendam - 73.07% (19/26) Excelsior - 73.07% (19/26) Cambuur - 72% (18/25) OSS - 69.23% (18/26) FC Eindhoven - 69.23% (18/26) Emmen - 68% (17/25) Dordrecht - 68% (17/25) Almere - 66.66% (18/27) De Graafschap - 66.66% (18/27 Sparta Rotterdam - 65.38% (17/26) MVV - 65.38% (17/26) Den Bosch - 50% (13/26) Fortuna Sittard - 42.30% (11/26) Could certainly be useful using BTTS stats for the goals markets I think. Hope this helps you!

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 12, Stage 1 Results: Sparta Rotterdam vs Emmen: 0-1 Den Bosch vs Helmond Sport: 1-2 Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles: 2-0 FC Eindhoven vs Volendam: 0-2 Telstar vs MVV: 1-2 5-fold accumulator odds @ 1.929 - Bet Lost £10 staked returned £0 Total Staked: £171.98 Total P/L: -£58.14 Seven matches in the Jupiler League this afternoon. Six went over 1.5 goals and one didn't ... In a very Groundhog Day-esque moment of Friday night, the one game to go under was amongst my selections, and therefore the bet loses. It's perhaps not particularly surprising that Sparta lost (one win in five) and Emmen won (one defeat in five) but I was quite surprised that there was only one goal. I had considered this game to be the second most "secure" selection of the five, but I guess the beauty (and certainly frustration!) of football is that nothing is guaranteed, no matter how confident you are. Back to it with more more selections on Thursday. :ok

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Unlucky again Fox and as for my treble ?? Like you I was confident with the Sparta game. I was not so confident with Den Bosch and that was my only selection to be over 2.5. I won't be around for a few days so all the best with this weeks bet.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 13, Stage 1 Games on Friday 5th April, at 7pm: Go Ahead Eagles vs MVV @ 1.143 Emmen vs Volendam @ 1.125 Almere vs FC Eindhoven @ 1.125 Dordrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam @ 1.182 4-fold accumulator odds @ 1.710 £10 staked to win £17.10

No luck again on Friday. Can't believe no goals in the Eagles game. Still happy with the way I select my bets so roll on the weekend. Good luck.
Agreed, I was also surprised there were no goals in that match. I think MVV are quite a tight team, I've watched a couple of their games and I like how they play, but Go Ahead usually have a bit of a free-for-all at both ends so it was a bit surprising. Their last 0-0 league match was February last year, and their last at home was January 2011! But, that's football - if it can happen, it will happen ... eventually! I think if you're happy with the way you select your bets, though, that can only be a good thing. I think you've done pretty well on the Over 2.5 goals for this league. I've accepted I'm going to have a loss on this at the end of the season but with only a few rounds left to go I'm going to see it through. What it does show for me is that, as 99% usual, the bookies have got the odds spot on in their favour for the Over 1.5 market. I still think there may be something in backing the so-called underdog as it's such an unpredictable league, so I will look at it over the summer. Good luck with your bets next weekend too!

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 13, Stage 1 Results: Go Ahead Eagles vs MVV: 0-0 Emmen vs Volendam: 0-2 Almere vs FC Eindhoven: 3-2 Dordrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam: 1-2 4-fold accumulator odds @ 1.710 - Bet Lost £10 staked returned £0 Total Staked: £181.98 Total P/L: -£68.14 Not a huge amount to say about Friday's games. As mentioned above, Go Ahead vs MVV ending 0-0 was a little surprising from my own point of view, but it happens! Five from seven games going over 1.5 goals. Back next Thursday. :ok

Hi Fox just downloaded the soccer stats tracker and finding my way around it. Hopefully it will be a big help in picking winners. Good luck and thanks for mentioning it.
You're welcome, hope you can get some good use (and profit!) out of it.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 14, Stage 1 Games on Friday 12th April, at 7pm: Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard @ 1.200 MVV vs Dordrecht @ 1.125 OSS vs Excelsior @ 1.143 Volendam vs Helmond Sport @ 1.125 Game on Sunday 14th April, at 1.30pm: De Graafschap vs Cambuur @ 1.200 5-fold accumulator odds @ 2.083 £10 staked to win £20.83

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 14, Stage 1 Results: Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard: 0-0 MVV vs Dordrecht: 2-5 OSS vs Excelsior: 2-0 Volendam vs Helmond Sport: 3-0 De Graafschap vs Cambuur: 1-2 5-fold accumulator odds @ 2.083 - Bet Lost £10 staked returned £0 Total Staked: £191.98 Total P/L: -£78.14

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 15, Stage 1 Games on Friday 19th April, at 7pm: Helmond Sport vs Sparta Rotterdam @ 1.133 Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Eindhoven @ 1.083 Excelsior vs Volendam @ 1.100 Emmen vs Almere @ 1.111 4-fold accumulator odds @ 1.500 £10 staked to win £15

A fruitless weekend for both of us Fox' date=' but we will give it another on Friday and hopefully cane the bookies. I have to admit I've made a few bob from this league this season so thanks for starting the thread. All the best for next weekend.[/quote'] Profit's the important thing, so glad you've made some along the way. I can't say the same thing unfortunately, but I've enjoyed doing the thread so I'll pick it up again next season. I've decided already on a different approach. I'll just be selecting one game per week, roll over my stake and see how many matches I can go. However, that's for next year so like you said, let's see if we can bring it back to a high on Friday!

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 15, Stage 1 Results: Helmond Sport vs Sparta Rotterdam: 1-1 Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Eindhoven: 0-0 Excelsior vs Volendam: 1-3 Emmen vs Almere: 3-0 4-fold accumulator odds @ 1.500 - Bet Lost £10 staked returned £0 Total Staked: £201.98 Total P/L: -£88.14 If I'd only been able to choose one of these games to produce a goal, I would've gone for Go Ahead and I noticed that the result hit a couple of the 0.5 threads as well. Perhaps the warnings should have been there, as their last Home game (against MVV) ended 0-0 and it was an end-of-season game with little meaning for either side ... however, Go Ahead have averaged nearly two goals scored per game at Home and Eindoven over two goals conceded Away, so I accept it as just one of those things that sometimes happens in football. All other games as a point to note went over 1.5 goals. After the Jupiler League's winter break I did say that I would limit myself to a one hundred pound loss for this thread and I'm standing by that, so this week's round is likely to be the last I place real money on (I can hear my wife breathing a huge sigh of relief as I type!), but I'll continue to keep it active until the season end. Onwards and upwards! :ok

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator Dutch Jupiler League 1.5 Goals Accumulator - Attempt 16, Stage 1 Games on Friday 26th April, at 7pm: Volendam vs MVV @ 1.100 Fortuna Sittard vs Dordrecht @ 1.182 OSS vs Helmond Sport @ 1.133 Sparta Rotterdam vs Excelsior @ 1.100 FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch @ 1.143 Cambuur vs Emmen @ 1.091 De Graafschap vs Telstar @ 1.182 7-fold accumulator odds @ 2.388 £11.86 staked to win £28.33 When I first started this thread I was gambling on every game going over 1.5 goals. The thought behind it was to give myself a bit of light relief from betting (which, at the time, I was finding a chore and not really enjoying; never a good state-of-mind to be wagering money with!) and if any profit came along then that was a bonus. It didn't take too long to realise that was the wrong approach and I tried to be a bit more selective after the league's winter break. I'm going to finish, however, as I started: with a gamble that has no thought process behind it and is purely for a bit of entertainment. This will take me to my £100 liability. I do intend to resurrect this next season with a different approach, but for what is probably the last time this season, it is very much fingers crossed!

Liking Volendam and Cambuur myself. They've got something to play for.
That's the two I would have picked out myself as the most "secure" games. I'll be having a bet myself on the Cambuur game for 0.5 goals (not a market I usually venture into so probably cursed it right there!), but they have to go for it. Volendam could draw and go up due to superior goal difference, but I can't see them settling for 0-0. I'd still expect a goal in that game but I think it could be quite tight. MVV, whilst technically having nothing to play for, have a very good away record and I don't think it'll be plain-sailing for Volendam. Cambuur, on the other hand, have got to over-turn that goal difference, they're in good form and the only thing Emmen has to play for is to try and be party spoilers. That's enough to seal it for me to go for Cambuur.