France - Ligue 2 (2-5 November)

Atko

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v AS Monaco (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v En Avant Guingamp (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CS Sedan Ardennes v RC Lens (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Dijon FCO (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v AC Arles-Avignon (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Istres (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Le Mans FC (17:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v Gazelec Ajaccio (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Angers SCO (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Le Havre AC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: France - Ligue 2 (2-5 November) NIort:monaco So Monaco suddenly seems to have become a squad of incompetent, after some matches without winning. Niort is dangerous on their home turf, and the price for les monegasques is at 2,35 in one my local bookies. But I have a strange feeling and a voice that tells me to bet on Monaco , with quite good sstake, do i have to follow this sugegstion?? hmmm.. because reading here and there there is no such optimism on les monegasque and a lot of "expert" are tipping an 1x. I do not have yet team news.. see you later with more info...

Re: France - Ligue 2 (2-5 November) There is no topic about French Ligue Nationale, so, I want to share with my thoughts here. Look carefully on a clash between Carquefou (12th) and Quevilly (20th). Unfortunately, the price for home win just dropped from 2.0 to 1.9. I think there is a brilliant chance for home team to jump higher and to be closer to the promotion zone. Carquefou is quite strong side at home, usually scoring 1 or 2 goals. Quevilly used to concede one goal in away game and there is a problem with their attacking line - just 2 goals in 5 matches. Carquefou has a good striker Christian Becamenga who, to my mind, will bring some surprises to away's defense. Summary: Carquefou win for 1.9 at bet365.

Re: France - Ligue 2 (2-5 November)

There is no topic about French Ligue Nationale, so, I want to share with my thoughts here. Look carefully on a clash between Carquefou (12th) and Quevilly (20th). Unfortunately, the price for home win just dropped from 2.0 to 1.9. I think there is a brilliant chance for home team to jump higher and to be closer to the promotion zone. Carquefou is quite strong side at home, usually scoring 1 or 2 goals. Quevilly used to concede one goal in away game and there is a problem with their attacking line - just 2 goals in 5 matches. Carquefou has a good striker Christian Becamenga who, to my mind, will bring some surprises to away's defense. Summary: Carquefou win for 1.9 at bet365.
I just checked that and by looking and league forms and stuff I can't believe that they've been put on 1.9. Based on how they perform and how Quevilly does they should be near 1.55-1.7. The biggest thing that bugs me is why are they so high. Do you have any knowledge of why is this happening?

Clermont - Guingamp? Tight game or not?
Here I see BOTH TEAM TO SCORE. The result is completely unpredictable.

What concerns Carquefou and Quevilly, I think there is couple of reasons: first - hosts are the newcomers in Ligue Nationale and books think that they will go down sooner or later, second - weather conditions in Carquefou tonight, it is a shower rain. So, the pitch will be in an awful condition what makes the equal chances for both teams. I don't know. Probably somebody can explain it in a different way.

Re: France - Ligue 2 (2-5 November) Today i have played the unstable Auxerre to win against Ajacccio, and coupled with Malaga and Manch Utd. Also played with Boca juniors, Auxerre has a very good squad specially in forward and it is time for them to make some results in arow

I was right. They have scored each other already in the first half (Clermont - Guingamp). Piece of cake! :)
Shared your thoughts of Clermong - Guingamp and followed you on Carquefou. Thanks for that amazing info What do you think of Caen - Le Havre today? I heard Le Havres fans show their dissapointements to the team last week when they drew with Nimes at home. Caen managed to win 2 - 0 with 10 men on the field and if they win this one they will be in the very top of the table. Still, what bugs me is that I can't find info anywhere why Caen was so weak at home this season. Why are they in trouble winning at home and doing it away?

Shared your thoughts of Clermong - Guingamp and followed you on Carquefou. Thanks for that amazing info
My pleasure! I am happy when my ideas help people to win :)
What do you think of Caen - Le Havre today? I heard Le Havres fans show their dissapointements to the team last week when they drew with Nimes at home. Caen managed to win 2 - 0 with 10 men on the field and if they win this one they will be in the very top of the table. Still' date=' what bugs me is that I can't find info anywhere why Caen was so weak at home this season. Why are they in trouble winning at home and doing it away?[/quote'] First of all, I would warn you to play the ("late") games separated from the whole match day. There could be everything that you can't even imagine. You are right - Caen is awful at home this season. Le Havre isn't a shy team in away matches. There are more ties than defeats. An important issue is - the injured or suspended players. Caen will miss the striker Nabab and the midfield Cuvilleir. If the first guy isn't a decisive loss, the second one is. Le Havre came to Caen without one of their symbolic figures - Yohann Riviere. Another striker Fontaine also is absent in the team roster. So, I don't see the real aces of these two teams before the game. Caen doesn't feel comfortable at home and its own ground can't be the decisive point.