Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December Extra chips below. :ok [TABLE=width: 179]

[TR] [TD]ALIAS[/TD] [TD]Points[/TD] [TD]Extra chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]franny5[/TD] [TD=align: right]357.92[/TD] [TD=align: right]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Spitvenomxx[/TD] [TD=align: right]212.53[/TD] [TD=align: right]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]teaulcsg1[/TD] [TD=align: right]139.02[/TD] [TD=align: right]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]goater28[/TD] [TD=align: right]128.7[/TD] [TD=align: right]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ScorchioSid[/TD] [TD=align: right]71.9[/TD] [TD=align: right]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Nomad9[/TD] [TD=align: right]51.4[/TD] [TD=align: right]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]raassskkkk[/TD] [TD=align: right]46.9[/TD] [TD=align: right]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PL_Bart[/TD] [TD=align: right]20[/TD] [TD=align: right]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]TenOnions[/TD] [TD=align: right]19.15[/TD] [TD=align: right]100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]angiebabe196[/TD] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD=align: right]0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December

How dya get these extra points' date='is it by how much you deposit through the month with SJ?[/quote'] Worked out by fees on tourneys and sit n go's, and by amount raked in cash games. 10pts for Each $1 raked in cash 10pts for each $1 in fees in STT and MTT hope this helps :ok

Re: Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December Apols in advance if I'm a little late turning up for this & the league game tonight and/or have poor connection. Hopefully it won't affect the game too much. Will be hospital visiting until 8pm and then need to travel back and/or find a reliable wifi connection somewhere. Will join you when I can. Good luck everyone :hope

Apols in advance if I'm a little late turning up for this & the league game tonight and/or have poor connection. Hopefully it won't affect the game too much. Will be hospital visiting until 8pm and then need to travel back and/or find a reliable wifi connection somewhere. Will join you when I can. Good luck everyone :hope
dont worry mate,i will look after your chips ;)

Worked out by fees on tourneys and sit n go's, and by amount raked in cash games. 10pts for Each $1 raked in cash 10pts for each $1 in fees in STT and MTT hope this helps :ok
I dont think you get as many points as that for $1. Those players just playing the league games usually get 20 points for the the 4x$5 fee paid so it must be 1pt for every $1 fee. Ive played a few $5 STTs on SJ and only collected 70-odd pts.

I dont think you get as many points as that for $1. Those players just playing the league games usually get 20 points for the the 4x$5 fee paid so it must be 1pt for every $1 fee. Ive played a few $5 STTs on SJ and only collected 70-odd pts.
The Fee not the buy in is the bit that counts for STT and MTT (ie $0.50c in fee on the $5.50 buy in = 5pts, 4 x $5.50 buy ins = 20pts If you play a $1.10 STT then the fee is 0.10c that would be 1pt

Re: Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December Well SJ marketing tactics certainly worked on me. Hardly played Genting or Grosvenor since the change in format. Quite enjoying the site if I'm honest. Not as many cheap tourneys to enter, so having to play 5-10 tourneys. Sterling as well. For this reason seem to be running into less idiots.