Bart(UK)

Early indication of promotion to mark the return of Full Tilt:

• $250k in freerolls (6th to 11th Nov)
  • Big Bonus package (largest ever on Full Tilt) + Free Rush Ring Game Ticket
  • Double FTP's for first week 24/7
  • Use FTP's to buy Discounted Ring Game & Tournament Tickets
  • FTOPS Satellite frenzy with $300k bonus entries

Full details in due course no doubt.

Re: "Deal me in" promotion kicks off return of Full Tilt - 6th to 11th Nov total_gambler_15277_15.png [h=2]Full Tilt announces 'Deal Me In' promotion to celebrate re-launch of its new site[/h] With less than 2 weeks to go until Full Tilt makes its dramatic comeback, more news has emerged about how the site plans to celebrate its re-launch. As well as the FTOPS XXI series scheduled for early December, Full Tilt will also be running a 'Deal Me In' promotion which will feature $250,000 worth of freerolls. The freerolls will take place between November 6, the date that the new site goes live, and November 11, with the prizepools and prizes growing in size until they climax on the final day when there will be ten $10k freerolls! Also in conjunction with the promotion, Full Tilt will be giving away is biggest ever bonus package to depositors with a cash bonus starting from $200 and it will also be throwing in a free Rush Poker Ring Game Ticket. Speaking about the "Deal Me In' promotion, Sarne Lightman, head of marketing at Full Tilt Poker, said, “This is a very exciting time for Full Tilt Poker. We would like to invite all our players, both new and old, to help us celebrate our relaunch by taking part in our deal me in promotions." ” Other exciting extras taking place throughout 'Deal Me In' week include the possibility to turn Full Tilt points into real-money prizes, double Full Tilt Points for particular games, and when the 'Deal Me In' promotion ends the FTOPS Satellite Frenzy begins. It will see $300,000 of bonus entries, giving players the chance to win entry into various FTOPS events for a fraction of the usual cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Full Tilt Freerolls this week [h=2]Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments[/h] Take up to sixty shots at winning a portion of the $250,000 prize pool, simply by playing real-money games at Full Tilt Poker and earning Full Tilt Points. [h=2]Play for Your Share of $250,000 in the Deal Me In Freerolls Tournaments[/h] To welcome you back to your favorite online poker room, Full Tilt Poker is proud to launch the Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments, a series of sixty freerolls running from Tuesday, November 6th through Sunday, November 11th. Ten freerolls are scheduled daily, with a variety of starting times to give you as much choice as possible when deciding which tournaments to play. The prize pools increase in size each day, with $10,000 to be won in each of the freerolls scheduled for Sunday, November 11th. [h=2]Freerolls Schedule[/h] The Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments start at the same times on all six days: [TABLE=class: shadowed]

[TR=class: first-row odd] [TH] [h=4]Freerolls Schedule[/h][/TH] [TH=class: first-shadow] [/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: txt-center first-col last-col]Starting Times (ET)[/TH] [TD=class: shadow last-col][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]08:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]11:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]12:35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]14:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]15:35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]17:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]18:35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]20:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]21:35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: txt-center first-col last-col]23:05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: last-row odd] [TH=class: first-col last-col] [/TH] [TD=class: last-shadow first-col last-col][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] All Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments will be Turbo No-Limit Hold ‘em tournaments with 30-minute late registration periods. The size of each tournament’s prize pool depends on the specific day it is scheduled for: [TABLE=class: shadowed] [TR=class: first-row odd] [TH=colspan: 2] [h=4]Freeroll Prize Pools[/h][/TH] [TH=class: first-shadow] [/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: first-col]Date[/TH] [TH=class: last-col]Prize Pool[/TH] [TD=class: shadow last-col][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: first-col]Tuesday, November 6th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$1,000 in each freeroll, $10,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: first-col]Wednesday, November 7th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$2,000 in each freeroll, $20,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: first-col]Thursday, November 8th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$3,000 in each freeroll, $30,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: first-col]Friday, November 9th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$4,000 in each freeroll, $40,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: first-col]Saturday, November 10th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$5,000 in each freeroll, $50,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: first-col]Sunday, November 11th[/TD] [TD=class: last-col]$10,000 in each freeroll, $100,000 in total[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: last-row odd] [TH=class: first-col last-col, colspan: 2] [/TH] [TD=class: last-shadow first-col last-col][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [h=2]Earn Full Tilt Points to Play[/h] To be eligible to register for the freeroll tournaments running on any given day, you must earn at least a fraction of a Full Tilt Point in the seven days prior to that tournament's starting time; you earn Full Tilt Points by contributing to the pot in any qualifying raked real-money hand in a ring game, playing in a real-money Multi-Table Tournament, or playing in a Sit & Go which features a tournament fee. Please visit the Full Tilt Points page for more information on how to earn points. Your play in the seven days leading up to June 29th, 2011, which marked the beginning of the interruption to our service, will count towards determining your eligibility to take part in any given freeroll. [h=2]New to Full Tilt Poker?[/h] If you're new to Full Tilt Poker, you can still take part in the Deal Me In Bonus and the Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments. To participate, log in to your Full Tilt Poker account and make your first real-money deposit. Once you've earned at least a fraction of a Full Tilt Point by playing in real-money games, you'll be eligible to register for the remaining Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments. If you make your first deposit and play in any real-money game by 23:59 ET on Thursday November 29th, you'll be offered your Deal Me In Bonus by 23:59 ET on Friday November 30th; you'll have three weeks (21 days) to accept your offer. On top of that, you'll be eligible for Full Tilt Poker's First Deposit Bonus. Please read the Deal Me In Rules for more information.