** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2% )

This thread was originally started in February 2005 with the end of the 2004/2005 season. The season 2005/2006 starts at post nr. 136 , on page 4. The season 2006/2007 starts at post nr. 651 , on page 33 The season 2007/2008 starts at post nr. 972 , on page 49

Well after little over a year i have reached 1000 posts and thought i'd celebrate by starting a new system thread. Regretfully it's not one of my own inventions but who cares, it has been profitable for me the past 6 months and thats all that matters. What i'm talking about is the Hot Favourites Systems created by our own Joe and available through his website : www.1x2betting.co.uk The price for the system details and receiving picks by email is a one-time payment only of 10 pounds. That for me was the best 10 pounds i ever spent on getting information. I will not post the details of the systems as they are copyright protected and anyhow i think Joe deserves every 10 pounds he can get for this. System description : Bet selections are soccer hot favourites; if you want to know how these are chosen, Joe through 1X2Betting offers an 11-page PDF system document complete with bankroll risk analysis. I will post the selections shortly before kick-off depending on my schedule and available time. Since there is some room for making your own judgment its not a fixed system but a strategy. Money management : 100 unit starting bank and level stakes of 10% of the bank, recalculate each time the bank doubles. I'll put up full results of the system when posting each bet result. I have been running this system with real money the past 6 months so no more paper trailing. Its real life with real money. This will not be the same as the proofing on Joe's site. It will be a personal version. The main difference is this: since i live in Holland many bookmakers have closed or refuse my account. I am therefore mainly dependent on Betfair. Sometimes bookmakers do offer a better price which i'll miss out on. Also since Betfair does not have the Dutch soccer i will not be betting on those selections. Let's rock and roll :drums

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System i'll be posting kick-off times CET, odds will be both before and after commission of 5%. first bets: 19/02/2005 13:30 Arsenal v Sheffield : Arsenal 10 @ 1.33(1.313) 19/02/2005 16:00 Peterhead v Elgin : Peterhead 10 @ 1.31(1.294) both matched as i type, price should still be available for a while and you may even do better 19/02/2005 16:00 Gretna v Montrose : Gretna 10 @ ..... looking for 1.14 but not matched yet. 19/02/2005 18:00 Galatasaray v Sakaryaspor : Galatasaray 10 @ .... looking for 1.16 should get matched any time now.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System 19/02/2005 13:30 Arsenal Lost -10 19/02/2005 16:00 Peterhead Suspended at half time, bad weather 19/02/2005 16:00 Gretna Win +1.33 19/02/2005 18:00 Galatasaray Win +1.52 sunday 20/02/2005 18:00 Fenerbahce v Kayserispor : Fenerbahce 10 @ 1.14(1.133) There was also Barcelona at 1.29 that i didn't post because Betfair had the fixture on sunday but it was actually played on saturday :\ And for sunday there is also Ajax to beat Den Bosch at about 1.16 that i won't include cos its not available at Betfair. what a nice start :lol

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System 8 selections coming weekend, one for tomorrow, i think : 25/02/2005 19:00 Besiktas v Sakaryaspo : Besiktas 10 @ ... will try to get a match at 1.22 but will most likely need to take 1.19 or 1.20 (Weekend Turkish Super League) www.livescore.com as well as Betfair have this match on Sunday, but Joe and Bet365 have it on friday. Confused ? i am. Anyone know for sure ?

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System this weekend matches: 2005-02-26 16:00 E Stirling v Gretna : E Stirling 10 @ 1.16 not yet matched 2005-02-26 16:00 Rangers v Kilmarnock : Rangers 10 @ 1.15(1.142) matched 2005-02-26 18:15 Man Utd v Portsmouth : Man Utd 10 @ 1.27(1.256) matched 2005-02-27 15:00 Juventus v Siena : Juventus 10 @ 1.34(1.323) matched 2005-02-27 15:30 Besiktas v Sakaryaspo : Besiktas 10 @ 1.20 not yet matched 2005-02-27 16:00 Clyde v Celtic : Celtic 10 @ 1.16(1.152) matched 2005-02-27 18:00 Fenerbahce v Sebatspor : Fenerbahce 10 @ 1.10 not yet matched 2005-02-27 18:00 Olympiakos v Chalkidona : Olympiakos 10 @ 1.22 not yet matched

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System 2005-02-26 16:00 E Stirling v Gretna : Posponed :\ 2005-02-27 15:30 Besiktas v Sakaryaspo : Besiktas 10 @ 1.20(1.19) matched 2005-02-27 18:00 Fenerbahce v Sebatspor : Fenerbahce 10 @ 1.10 not yet matched 2005-02-27 18:00 Olympiakos v Chalkidona : Olympiakos 10 @ 1.22(1.209) partly matched

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System :clap all winners, full house indeed. Yeah Hindi, Besiktas had me going for a bit, livescore showed 1-1 at 90 minutes, i was waiting for the FT to appear when suddenly it said 2-1 penalty 87th minute. Don't really care what happened, they won, thats all that matters to me. PROFIT :tongue2 Gretna +1.52 Rangers +1.425 Celtic +1.52 Man Utd +2.565 Juventus +3.23 Besiktas +1.9 Fenerbahce +0.95 Olympiakos +2.09 Total staked 110 Total returned 117.86 Yield 1.07 7% Winners 10 Loosers 1 Strike Rate 91% Current bank 107.86 Profit/Loss 7.86

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System Peterhead tonight, Celtic tomorrow. 2005-03-01 20:30 Peterhead v Elgin : Peterhead 10 @ 1.25 not yet matched 2005-03-02 20:45 Celtic v Dundee : Celtic 10 @ 1.14(1.133) matched Peterhead for tonight i'm only taking if i can get matched at a reasonable price, above 1.22 else no bet.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System Just figured out that if you went on an accumulator you would have had odds of 4.2 there. Perhaps over time, you could see how much you would have won if you lumped it all on doubles, trebles and accumulators. I know only 1 would f**k it up, but i'd be interested to see how often that happens...although from experience...a lot! Sco

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System I'll do a bit of work on doubles and trebbles once there's a nice amount of bets in Sco. So far this system has well proven itself using level stakes. What happened with Peterhead ? I thought i'd struggle getting matched but i'm matched at 1.24 and the price just went up to around 1.31 - 1.35. Did i miss something ? Back to 1.2 5 min later, and that got matched in seconds, seems to go all over the place. Ah, well, we'll see.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System well well, this is going well :tongue2 Peterhead +2.28 Celtic +1.33 Total staked 130 Total returned 141.47 Yield 1.088230769 9% Winners 12 Loosers 1 Strike Rate 92% Current bank 111.47 Profit/Loss 11.47

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System "Just figured out that if you went on an accumulator you would have had odds of 4.2 there. Perhaps over time, you could see how much you would have won if you lumped it all on doubles, trebles and accumulators. I know only 1 would f**k it up, but i'd be interested to see how often that happens...although from experience...a lot!" i ve been doing that, although with maximum trembles and only when i could get a decent edge on ALL the wagers (it's a sine qua non), and it's sufficiently profitable, more so than singles obviously, but it's hard to find a decent edge in ONE bookmaker. What you are suggesting would happen as often as, well, the odds suggested, minus the (theoretical) edge you have in each bet, and you d be a winner in the end, BUT, of course you d have to stake very low as it is a high risk system.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System thanks Spreadman, enjoy it. iforbet, you've hit the nail on the head there on accumulators : "it is a high risk system" Using accumulators could potentially yield more profit, but the payoff is that there is a lot more risk involved. A couple of losers at the wrong time and you are busted. Whereas the distribution of losers using level stakes will have little influence on the system overall. As a matter of personal choice i stick to level stakes because i prefer the certainty and reliability it brings. Also i know that an individual match will have little influence on the system overall so i can await the outcome of each match in a very relaxed manner. Suppose i had a 5 fold accumulator and was watching the last match after 4 winners. Would i still be so relaxed knowing one match makes the system win or lose ? Not my cup of tea.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System Here's my bet record since september, i'll stick to level stakes but you are welcome to have a go at accumulators. Remember this is not the same as what is proofed on Joe's site, this is my personal record, has less bets in it. Still shows a pretty solid yield of about 5%, after 161 bets managed to almost tripple the bank. HFaccys.gif

conv_11.xls

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System nice puntie. will be following your thread with interest. maybe even follow some of your bets. one question though, how many days did you need to find all those 161 bets ? :edit: (maybe the answer is in the word september, slap me if i'm wrong :clap)

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System just the one this weekend 2005-03-05 16:00 Rangers v Inverness CT : Rangers 10 @ 1.15 As i'm writing this 78000 euro was matched at 1.13 and there is about 91000 euro at 1.14 that needs to get matched. But i'm letting this one ride on 1.15. As i'm going away for the weekend i won't know until afterwards if its a bet or not. ( no match at 1.15 = no bet )

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System "Also i know that an individual match will have little influence on the system overall so i can await the outcome of each match in a very relaxed manner. Suppose i had a 5 fold accumulator and was watching the last match after 4 winners. Would i still be so relaxed knowing one match makes the system win or lose ? Not my cup of tea." Very well said, some of us, myself included are more sensitive to fluctuations in their betting bankroll, their losses and wins, and there's no point in buckling under the stress of such "rollercoaster" options, others can handle such stress much better, and stay calm and collected of course. If, and wheneve you get the time datapunter, and of course provided you wish to share such information, can you please p.m. me on the actual amount of your units bet, and how you ve figured out managing the different levels of stakes that get matched at betfair. (for example you can get 100% of your units matched in one sigle bet, and only say 25% or nothing in another, how do you take care of that, if you do. Would you say, add more units on a bet where odds are rising even if you 've already matched your average stake? Or would you bet at slightly less odds if the bet does not seem to be matched.) Oh, and take care on your weekend trip. SPREADMAN, I read on another thread, or was it this one?, of your purchasing a system at ********, but i can't find the thread, maybe there was a breach of forum etiquette involved, hopefully i am not breaching any rules here by mentioning it. In any case i too spent whatever little i had to to purchase, of course, as per usual, with not much high hopes, and i ve been looking at it, and by the end of the week i ll have read it in full. My first impression is that, well, i am not impressed, as the material is rather dated, there are no statistical references to back anything up, well other than some claims, there are plenty of innacuracies (he claims there's an 100% chance of profitability, there's never anything asuch in an investment), and suggests martingale (!), whenever anyone suggests martingale to me its a huge red flag. But, like i said, i 've not dwelved a lot with it, and if you d like to share any comments or thoughts you might have on it feel free to p.m. me.