** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2% )

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -18.77% ) Total staked 202.5 Total returned 197.115625 Yield 0.973410494 -2.66% Winners 19 Losers 4 Strike Rate 83% Current bank 94.615625 Profit/Loss -5.384375 Stats are not entirely correct as the spreadsheet is using 5% commission on all bets, but i have been using a few bookies so results should be even better. I'll see if i can get my spreadsheets sorted by the next update after the weekend.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -18.77% ) You are about to enter the profit range Datapunter, careful with your next selections! ;) You need to change the topic which shows a bigger loss than it currently is :) I am waiting for your weekend picks! :ok

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -18.77% ) What's up this weekend... Betting on:

Sep-29 18:45 Cork v Bray 1.24 Ireland Irish Premier Division Average 1.24, a small league that i normally don't consider but in this case the season is 2/3 on the way and Cork is second in the table with Bray also second, but that would be second from last. So a situation where i feel Cork at home should dominate Bray. Bet on.
Sep-30 18:00 AEK v Ergotelis 1.23 Greece Greek National League Average 1.23, AEK does not appear to be dominating at the start of this season, going to treat this one with caution and bet only if i can get a top price.
Oct-01 12:30 Alkmaar v Den Haag 1.16 Netherlands Dutch First Division Average 1.16, Alkmaar of to a great start this season and Den Haag could not be worse with 5 losers. Bet on.
Oct-01 13:00 Falkirk v Celtic 1.29 Scotland Scottish Premier League Average 1.29, alway weary about away games, in this case it's fairly high in price so staying on the cautious side and going for top price only.
Oct-01 13:00 AC Milan v Siena 1.19 Italy Italian First Division Average 1.19, Milan should outclass Siena here, especially playing at home. Bet on.
Oct-01 17:30 Fenerbahce v Bursaspor 1.20 Turkey Turkish Superleague Average 1.20, Bursaspor no match for Fenerbahce, bet on.
Oct-01 18:45 Benfica v Desportivo das Aves 1.25 Portugal Portuguese Division 1 Average 1.25, Benfica appear to be struggling a bit, Aves promoted last season so is a bit of an uncertainty as a newcomer. I'll take it for a top price.
Sep-30 14:00 Gretna v Airdrie Utd 1.230 Scotland Scottish Division 1 Average 1.23, Gretna top of the league and Airdrieonians joint bottom after 7 games. Might struggle to get a top price but i'll go for it.
Not betting on:
Sep-30 14:00 Chelsea v Villa 1.28 England English Premiership Average 1.28, considering Chelsea has just played abroad and Aston Villa is off to a flying start this season and the average price is quite high.... staying on the cautious side, on balance no bet.
Sep-30 17:30 Galatasaray v Kayserispor 1.30 Turkey Turkish Superleague Average 1.30, borderline bet this one, should go Galatasaray's way but i don't really see Galatasaray as clear favourites here, no bet.
Oct-01 19:00 Valencia v Gimnastic 1.29 Spain Spanish First Division Average 1.29, Valencia going well this season, Gimnastic promoted so some uncertainty being a newcomer. As the price range is quite high on balance no bet.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2.66% )

Couple of Euro qualifiers today, Denmark v North Ireland 7.5 @ 1.26 England v Macedonia 7.5 @ 1.11 both on Betfair.
Incredible bad luck with them picks Erik. Never expected England not to win. Northern Ireland maybe as Denmark aren't the greatest side in the world. Not too sure how this leaves your system right now but go have that drink!

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2.66% ) The season for this system has been disastrous so far. Out of my last 10 matches I had 7 losers. I started at the end of July with a bank of 100 units, staking 10 units per match and my bank is now down to 43 units after 66 bets. :sad

i dont feel comfortable saying this after all the "work" thats been done BUT the system is flawed.esp if it is relying on the fav/longshot bias.
And would you care to explain that? Or even better, this system has been profitable for years, if you care to read the beggining of the thread, you will find this. It is very easy to come on a thread when it goes on a bad spell and say "Oh, I saw this coming, this system is lousy". I hope Datapunter gets over this, and I'm sure the system will recover, it always has in the past, and the hardest part about winning is that you have to be ready to lose. It is impossible to win all the time, no way around that...

And would you care to explain that? Or even better, this system has been profitable for years 1.i wrote the book and i know its longterm flaws. 2.play this "system" for a decade and if you make any wothwhile profit call me. 3.joe's "system" bows and i do mean bows to mine.(mainly coz he tried to copy my interpretation.) sorry joe but eventually you get f*cked. 4.the margins are too tight.

I bought Joe´s PDF file and am a member of his mailing list. The results of the 3 seasons he has been advising tips for this system have been great, surely that can´t be just coincidence, not over such a long period of time. I think/hope this is just an unlucky streak. I am disappointed however with the results from the last two months, they have been awful, it is time for the favourites to start winning again! :spank The season is still long, so hopefully things will start turning around soon! :hope Keep going Datapunter and may profit be with us in the long-term! :cheers

Based on bets of £200 per match the profit is over £8000 for the last 4 seasons. Personally I don't bet internationals or any cup matches for this system so have luckily avoided some of the loser so far this seasons. Certainly don't consider slating a method that is having possibly it's worst run in years fair.

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2.66% ) Is there any system out there that does not experience loosing runs?! Because if there is i want to buy it! :loon Well in this case we are experiencing a big loosing run here with this system. Remember that this system is not based on prediction, but on choosing games that are overpriced so as to obtain a margin in the long term. Now, this can only be achieved by betting a small % of the bank each time so that, until you reach that long term, you will not have your bank wiped out by a loosing run. That is why the system suggests using only about 5% of your bank each time! Therefore by surviving through the bad days you will come out a winner at the end in the long term. :) Well maybe Datapunter used his own experience to acually accept a higher risk by betting 10% of the bank each time so the result of this bad run was worse! Continue with this very interesting thread Datapunter, i trust this system very much personally! :ok