** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Autumn International series

kevshat

Re: Autumn International series Opening game preview: 4pts France (-16) to beat Wales 10/11 Coral With home advantage and a much better looking squad on paper I don’t see France having too many problems in this match unless they give away the number of penalties we see the Dragons giving away in Super League. Really and truly this should just be a decent warm up for France’s match with England in two weeks time. I think France will be too good in the backs and the forwards and I expect them to win this by a lot more than the 16pts they are being asked to give up. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/france-vs-wales-betting-france-should-enjoy-comfortable-start-to-the-autumn-international-series

Re: Autumn International series Ireland take on England Knights in Belfast. They actually scored 5 tries without reply against Scotland and were 28-0 ahead early in the 2nd half, eventually running out winners 30-18. At first glance Ireland receiving 38 points on the handicap looks worth considering. They have Liam Finn and Gregg McNally as playmakers and may create a few opportunities. At 12/1 with skybet I think it's worth a small bet on Ireland's prop, Sean Hesketh, to score a try anytime. He's had a habit of notching a few tries over his career - he's currently at Halifax.

Re: Autumn International series Saturday preview: 4pts England (-42) to beat Wales 10/11 Bet365 Even though this is a patched up and experimental England side I expect them to win this and win it comfortably. They should have plenty of muscle in defence and we saw last week that the Welsh defence can be ripped open by quality play which England should have in abundance. I’ll always be concerned by Kevin Sinfield playing stand off against the best teams in an England shirt but Wales don’t come into that and his kicking game and guidance around the park should see England run out winners by well over 40 points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-england-betting-england-can-run-out-comfortable-winners-on-autumn-series-debut

Re: Autumn International series Saturday preview: 4pts France (+40) to beat England 10/11 Skybet Realistically I don’t see the French winning as an option in this match but by the same token I don’t expect this to be a complete walkover like England vs Wales was last week. I think the French side will be competitive for large parts and should contribute some points of their own to the scoreboard and those points can ensure they stay within a very big looking 40pt handicap ahead of next week’s final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-france-betting-france-can-give-england-a-much-sterner-test-than-wales-did-last-week

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Autumn International series Final preview: 5pts England (-38) to beat France 4/5 Blue Square I can’t see another but another comfortable England win in this match and I expect it to be so comfortable that England win this by more than they won last week. England softened France up last week and with them likely to be at full intensity in this final I would expect them to win this by something like 50pts. France may well be competitive in the early stages but once England start to pull away I think the resistance will be short in coming leaving England to run out easy winners. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-france-betting-england-can-win-the-autumn-international-series-final-by-a-wide-margin

Re: Autumn International series I have England at -36 [4/5], as the last part of my treble being Middlesboro' [5/6] from Friday and England -29 [8/13] from yesterday. I really will be suprised if England don't top 50 on the handicap, France have 5 out injured, I do think that they will keep it within 20 points at the break mind you's......