** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Muss 4.00 - 20/1 shot

bowles10

I have noticed J Howard Johnson has RAYSHAN running in the 4.00 at Musselburgh today. The price is 20/1 with Bet365 which for one of his horses makes me take notice. This horse has only ran 3 times over timber & collected on its first start over 2m at this meeting last year. Then finished 2nd at kelso a month later, when odds on at 3/1o in another novice event. Had a few runs during the year on the flat in good company (Class B& C races) but didnt set the world alight! Finished a creditable 7th on 29th dec over C/D giving a fair weight away to those in front of him. Now the major plus factor, in the absence of Graham lee, the trainer looks around & finds Timmy Murphy !!! on a 20/1 shot. I'll be on E/W.

Re: Muss 4.00 - 20/1 shot ran about 8th down the field. Turned out to be a hot race with the impressive Far Pavilions leaving everything in it's wake to win a nice odds. I think the trainer may be trying to get this one the handicap a bit & although finished down the field today has gone into my notebook for future handicap hurdles over 2m.