Cheltenham 2012-13 season

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season As with any system you can always get shut of any deadwood but then does it become a system as such. cant make changes as yet but my sole bet here was zarkander. perhaps if i continue to keep going next season. we can take a look at finding the good things and dropping the crap. +1.22 I make that and 3 meeting down dont know what i think really. probably better than a minus i suppose.

• 1 month later...

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season 7 am inspection to pass for cheltenham sat 26h Jan to go ahead. keeping on with original system this lot may seem odd but all qualify. 1:50 SPRINTER SACRE best price 1/5 General. 2:25 TIDAL BAY. 11/4. HUNT BALL 10/1. WEIRD AL 12/1. GRAND CRUS 9/2. 3:00 THE NEW ONE 10/11. CONEYGREE 5/2. 3:35 OSCAR WHISKY 13/8. REVE DE SIVOLA 5/2. all round General price also tonight.

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season Bad day today. system was not as good as it could have been. 2:25 race Argento chase. 4 selections and a distant 3rd to stare into my glass with. poor ground today but system horses that dont take ground into consideration have to take it on chin. 9 selections today 2 winners at SP now showing a loss of -3.7 for season at my reckoning...? would have been a little better taking the prices something else to consider next time around.

• 1 month later...

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season Cheltenham Festival Day 1. System has got some good horses at good prices and 1 obvious. 1:30 Champagne Fever. 3:20 Grandouet and Rock on Ruby. 4:40 Quevega. Good luck to everyone on however you select your festival selections, hope there's some big winners and happy boys and girls.

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season Payed price today for been to busy at Cheltenham time. Grandouet and rock on ruby did not actually qualify, but I put them down along with my cash. Thought rock on run well though and grandouet was travelling well when coming down. Took 7/1 on champagne last night and a SP of 5/1 lost a few more points on here again. Looking back as we stand it would look a lot more healthy taking a price on these, and if I get time to work on this things could look better. As things stand I make the latest standing at +0.03. I call it quits. Only 1 qualifier tomorrow and that's Sprinter Sacre. This means a quiet day tomorrow for this system. It will be included for purpose of system but I won't be digging deep on him.

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season As it stands tonight with Sprinter Sacre winning the latest standings are 0.28. Bit better tomorrow with 2 races to concentrate on both with 2 horses that qualify 1:30 race Captain Conan and Third Intension. Next race is Cue Card and Ghizao. On these races I have also had a small RFC but they won't be included on the system. Just good prices and the temptation was to good.

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season Gold cup Friday this is how captain Chris ran at Ascot last time behind cue card.9L easy winner today. Captain Chris, cruelly denied in a brutal running of the King George, has clearly got over the hard race he had there and looked in the process of coming with a winning challenge when being too bold at the second-last and paying the price. He did well to pick himself up and hold on for second and will now bid for ultimate compensation in the Gold Cup. Philip Hobbs, trainer of Captain Chris: "He was just too brave at the second-last and it cost him. He´ll go for the Gold Cup. The better the ground the better his chance." Rain expected on Friday at Cheltenham just hope not too much. Best price around 14/1 bet365, Ladbrokes (forward on from BBTD.)

Re: Cheltenham 2012-13 season with only cue card winning out of selections on thursday and captain chris losing on friday this system now stands at - 0.22. Need something decent next meeting to show something. I can at least take stock at end of season and look through the season and see what changes can be made.

• 1 month later...