** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Frys.Com Open 2012

Aidymac

*Bryce Molder WIN @ 65 Betfair* Not an overly strong field here and this guy may have a chance. Best finishes this year have been a T7 in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions and a 9th place finish in the Deutsche Bank recently. He won this tournament last year in a play-off, which has been his sole career win, and hopefully he can put in another similar performance this year. *Patrick Reed WIN @ 120 Betfair* A shot in the dark, but he has an impressive scoring average of 70.33. He has been in the Top 25 a few times this season, and he finished -10 last weekend in the Justin Timberlake which was one of his career bests. He is the 10th longest hitter on tour, averaging 305 yards, which is massive, is ranked 1st on tour on birdie average, ranked 2nd on tour in par breakers, i know it is early days and he has not played many events, but he obviously has talent. *Colt Knost WIN @ 140 Betfair* This price is way too big in my opinion. He has finished 3rd twice on tour this season, in the Mayakoba Classic and in the RBC Heritage. I guess he is such a big price because he had a huge run of cuts after that, but in a poor field like this 150/1 is too big. Last weekend there were signs of a revival in the Justin Timberlake when shooting -11 and finishing in a tie for 13th place, and he is now in some bit of form which is a big plus.

Re: Frys.Com Open 2012

Good luck' date=' young man. Proves what I know of the PGA Tour, I've never heard of the middle one of your 3 :lol[/quote'] He is new on the scene mate, only been in a few events, but i like to look out for these newcomers, your guaranteed great odds and they are out to try and make a name for themselves.

Re: Frys.Com Open 2012 Tournament preview: 1pt ew B.Steele to win Frys.com Open 40/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Brendan Steele has bounced back into form in recent weeks with a couple of impressive top 15 finishes and he was tied for seventh here last year. When he is on form the American makes a lot of birdies and I see no reason why he can’t go well in this weak field. Steele has a PGA Tour win to his name having won the Texas Open last year and at 40/1 he looks good value for a strong tilt for a second title this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/frys-com-open-preview-brendan-steele-can-land-a-second-pga-tour-title-at-cordevalle

Re: Frys.Com Open 2012

*Bryce Molder WIN @ 65 Betfair* Not an overly strong field here and this guy may have a chance. Best finishes this year have been a T7 in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions and a 9th place finish in the Deutsche Bank recently. He won this tournament last year in a play-off, which has been his sole career win, and hopefully he can put in another similar performance this year. *Patrick Reed WIN @ 120 Betfair* A shot in the dark, but he has an impressive scoring average of 70.33. He has been in the Top 25 a few times this season, and he finished -10 last weekend in the Justin Timberlake which was one of his career bests. He is the 10th longest hitter on tour, averaging 305 yards, which is massive, is ranked 1st on tour on birdie average, ranked 2nd on tour in par breakers, i know it is early days and he has not played many events, but he obviously has talent. *Colt Knost WIN @ 140 Betfair* This price is way too big in my opinion. He has finished 3rd twice on tour this season, in the Mayakoba Classic and in the RBC Heritage. I guess he is such a big price because he had a huge run of cuts after that, but in a poor field like this 150/1 is too big. Last weekend there were signs of a revival in the Justin Timberlake when shooting -11 and finishing in a tie for 13th place, and he is now in some bit of form which is a big plus.
I topped up on all 3 golfers because i got ridiculous prices on Betfair. Bryce Molder @ 110 Betfair Patrick Reed @ 190 Betfair Colt Knost @ 270 Betfair :lolLudicrous prices.