League 1 > October 6

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brentford v Crawley Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bury v Swindon Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crewe Alexandra v Hartlepool United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Doncaster Rovers v Shrewsbury Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leyton Orient v Sheffield United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Milton Keynes Dons v Portsmouth (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Notts County v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oldham Athletic v Preston North End (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stevenage v Scunthorpe United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Walsall v Carlisle United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yeovil Town v Colchester United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

MK Dons v Pompey Both teams to score = No @ 1.9 - William Hill. Although both to score = Yes is usually a good bet when talking about our fixtures, I can't see us getting a sniff of goal at MK Dons. They are usually pretty tight at home and despite the fact we now have back to back wins in the league, we are still struggling to put chances away. The win over Scunthorpe was one where we had to push, and rely on our defensive unit keeping them out. The win against Yeovil was fully deserved as we created a number of chances and had them in our pocket for lengthy spells. it was also a win partly due to the fact they were on a five game losing streak, and it was a great time to be playing them. Although we were on top there is still the odd period of defensive worry where we are liable to concede, and I still fell we are lacking in the wide areas. Akos Buzsaky was an unused sub against Yeovil, and I still feel that may be the case against MK Dons as Michael Appleton looks to ease him into first team football because he's had virtually no pre season, and no competitive football. Defender Josh Thompson, striker Luke Rodgers and midfielder Daryl Russell will all still be out injured for at least a week, with 'apply admitting that one may be sacrificed to bring in replacements in key areas. And with our ownership issues still undecided I would expect there to be further changes to our playing contingent in the coming weeks. Ultimately I just feel that we are going to have to catch them on an extremely poor day to even get on the scoresheet. It's no surprise to see us now available at 8s for the win, which may seem a tad unfair, but just all the same.

Re: League 1 > October 6 Got a few small views for the weekend, generally think you want to be opposing teams that are playing their second away game of the week, lots of travelling not much time to work on the training pitch. Firstly, I think Coventry could pick up their first home win under Mark Robins. He's brought in a couple of new faces and has the likes of Kilbane fit again after injury. Bournemouth in terrible form and sacked the manager during the week. They have several injuries and are conceding two goals per game on average. It's their second away trip of the week and I just fancy Coventry to nick it. 7/5 with Coral and Hills seems fair.

Re: League 1 > October 6 Doncaster to beat Shrewsbury is my second fancy in league one. Doncaster were a championship club this time last season whilst Shrewsbury were playing in league two. Donny still have a number of Championship level players and have done very well against bottom half sides so far this season, beating Leyton Orient, Bury, Colchester and Walsall. They have struggled against the top half sides, drawing with Stevenage and Sheff utd and losing to Preston. Shrewsbury have failed to win any of their five away games so far in a pattern that has continued from last season when the won just eight of twenty three away games despite winning promotion. 5/4 with Hills looks too big.

Re: League 1 > October 6 Coventry looks interesting. They isn't win at home, but this game is good time for braek this. I chacked their home game and this looks not to bad. In last home game with MK, Coventry create some chance and and achieved a good result. Their rival ins't so good, did not show good results, and are not on the gas. More on winning should depend on the hosts and that is why I put on them. Coventry @2,25 in expekt 5/10 GL

Brentford v Crawley + 0.25 @ 2.05 - bet365. Fancy Crawley to nick something here, as they've generally been very impressive this season. Bar the two slip recently against us and tranmere, they have followed them up with improved performances. I like brentford and maybe they'll finish top ten, maybe they'll make the playoffs. But they've not shone through yet this season for me, and I think Crawley have a fantastic chance of getting at least a point here. I think Brentford are too short here anyway as they aren't a strong home side, whole Crawley are tough to beat, and I expect them to be near the top of League One come May.

Re: League 1 > October 6 Agree with Jase on Crawley to an extent. My first instinct was to oppose Brentford here as they look a little short and Crawley definitely capable of getting something. Got this nagging feeling that Brentford are close to coming good though and a good run could be just around the corner. If you look at the stats they are creating the most chances in the league by some way, they are just being let down by some poor finishing. But Jase is right, so far Brentford have not really done enough to be as short as they are. Wont be having a bet in this game but Crawley +0.25 would probably be the bet if I was pushed......

Re: League 1 > October 6

Got a few small views for the weekend, generally think you want to be opposing teams that are playing their second away game of the week, lots of travelling not much time to work on the training pitch. Firstly, I think Coventry could pick up their first home win under Mark Robins. He's brought in a couple of new faces and has the likes of Kilbane fit again after injury. Bournemouth in terrible form and sacked the manager during the week. They have several injuries and are conceding two goals per game on average. It's their second away trip of the week and I just fancy Coventry to nick it. 7/5 with Coral and Hills seems fair.
i agree with u on this one, i do fancy us to beat Bournemouth and finally register our first league home win this season. The team ent playin too bad under mark robins and we r unbeaten in our last 2 games (oldham away 1-0 and mk dons home 1-1). Oldham was a smash and grab as it was a poor game and oldham had a couple of good chances. MK dons was a good game with both sides creating chances. We do have attacking options (mcdonald, mcgoldrick, elliott, ball, baker, mcsheffrey) and the new signings have a few games under their belts. Coventry to win 2-0 or 2-1.

Re: League 1 > October 6 Unbeaten highest scorers in the league Tranmere looks a must bet at the Magpies. They'll be without Andy Robinson which put me off a bit at first but Notts Co will miss Alan Sheehan and possibly Julian Kelly at the back so that should even things out. Rovers with Robinson and Akpa Akpro, each with seven goals this season, can get at least a draw in this one. Tranmere (+0.25 AH) 2@SBO

No luck for me in League One this week. Crawley pulled it back only to lose 2-1 in what was a predictable tight affair. Superb performance up at MK dons by us... Two goals up and missed a PEN. Back us to beat Wycombe midweek, and Crewe the following weekend. Surpassed my expectations.