Ligue 2 - October 5-8

Atko

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Clermont Foot (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v Stade Lavallois (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gazelec Ajaccio v FC Nantes (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v SM Caen (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v AJ Auxerre (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Mans FC v CS Sedan Ardennes (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v Chamois Niortais (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Nîmes Olympique (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dijon FCO v Angers SCO (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 8 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v LB Châteauroux (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 - October 5-8 Hi guys this is my first site post. Prices on Monaco dropped to 1.5 at some sites. At the same time draw odds are being raised a bit. If possible, I'd like Atko to say something about this match and odds.

Re: Ligue 2 - October 5-8 I think that Monaco wil try to return to win, but Chateroux is a very stable team with only one defeat away at Guingamp and 3 draws at Arles, Istres and Sedan. Monaco is the team to beat this year and everybody raise their level of the game when meeting them. Monaco has had already 2 draws in the last home games, so here fans are expecting only a win to go to first spot, considering that they will have Angers away and Nantes at home next so 2 very hard fixtures. Monaco is missing no-one of real important in comparison of last fixtures, while Chateroux will have out a key player and captain Sambou def (8/0). I believe that Ranieri will load his player to go heavily on the gas since the begining, but home wins is not offering a lot of value and i cannot consider a banker, but I am not expert of this unpredictable league. Monaco should and must win but odds too low for me given the unpredictabilty of this tournament.Maybe is worth a try an 1 first half if you can find it.

Re: Ligue 2 - October 5-8 Apologies for the absence over the last few days, been a busy weekend. I am going for a bet in tonight's match: Monaco -1AH (v Chateauroux) @ 1.92 with canbet You won't often find me plunging into a minus one handicap in this league, but I'm prepared to do it this evening. Monaco are undoubtedly the strongest team in this division. They've spent a lot of money and brought in players who wouldn't look out of place in Ligue 1. Some would argue they haven't quite clicked yet and I agree; however, I think we'll see something special tonight. La Berri are going to sit in. They often do on the road. They've drawn three of their four away matches and have kept it tight for most of the time. Monaco, though, have the players to break them down. Ferreira Carrasco and their expensive Argentinian recruit Ocampos are creative and I always think Toure and Germain can score at this level. ASM have had their wake-up call against GFCO Ajaccio, when they were slack and went 2-0 down. I don't think they'll make the same mistake this time around. A win takes them top of the league going into the international break. They've shown they can clobber teams (4-0 Tours, 3-0 Arles) and I expect them to do the same to a Chateauroux side shorn of their captain Sambou in defence. Think it's time to back the best team in the league on a minus. :hope

Re: Ligue 2 - October 5-8 What a horrible performance till now from Monaco. They are simply unwatchable, without aggression, ideas, pace. They are not pressing the ball and seems they are quite satisfied by a draw here!! It smells of something fishy to me, and if I was the owner, after this half time, i wil go to the dress room and say them that i wil cut all their wages for next months. Cannot understand this behaviour, hope to see another type of play in the second half, and Chateraous has 2 clear gol situation against just one of Monaco.