Just One Goal.

JdsGooner90

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Just One Goal. Sorry to have to say this, but you just haven't got the patience or the discipline. You keep saying all the right things and then go off at a tangent and resort to the normal pattern of backing anything that's going. You are due a slice of luck so go ahead and prove me wrong with a decent run of games. :ok :hope

Re: Just One Goal.

I know' date=' its just a bit of fun for me skittle, i havent got the patience to reach the record, if i get to 40ish then i will take it a bit more serious and see where it takes me[/quote'] At least you seem to know where you're at with this in admitting it's meant to be fun. Have you thought of doing a separate 1+ where you try the disciplined angle and really just stick to games/leagues that you know, it could be worth a try. When I look at my options for a bet I can easily be swayed into not betting when I sense that something doesn't quite fit my criteria and that's why there are fewer bets done. Most of my original selections win anyway but I never see them as lost opportunities. I need to feel 90% certain of a goal { pure gut feeling } before I will even begin to look at any stats. I always think that you can't have that gut feeling about 'foreign' games where you actually know sod all about the teams other than the stats you can find on various sites and when gut feeling is a major part of my criteria those games never come up for consideration. The other side of my betting is that I don't look at it as a bit of fun. My 'fun' comes from winning money and getting consistent good runs going. A good run produces profit { as I tend to take profit along the way } and reduces the pressure as you get further along the numbers route.