** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012

staffy

Re: Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012 Fulham-Manchester City over 2.5 @1.83 7/10 pinnacle (fair @1.55-1.6 here!!!) This match has over 2.5 written all over it. Fulham is an offensive minded team. They don't go back and defend against upper class teams. They were 3-1 down at half time at Old Trafford and still played offensively and scored the 3-2. They continued to attack and they were unlucky not have got more (first half was **** from them). And especially at home in front of their fans at Craven Cottage, they do not sit back and defend, no matter whom they are hosting. They got the likes of Berbatov, who scored twice last weekend and gave an assist this weekend, Rodallega, Petric and Ruiz up front, and all of them do threat their opponents' goal. But on the other hand they don't have the material to stop players like Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli and also Silva and Toure. City are already 3 points behind their arch-rivals and 4 points behind Chelsea. Mancini won't go to Craven Cottage to defend. Their defence is far away from being rock solid like last season where they conceded just 29 goals in 38 matches. This year after 5 matches, they have conceded 7 goals so far. I absolutely don't get why the bookies have priced this bet that high. Fulham has 5 overs from 5 matches on their account and they will continue to play offensively. City has to score here as he defence is not that tight like last season. Odds are way too high here. GL

Re: Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012

Fulham-Manchester City over 2.5 @1.83 7/10 pinnacle (fair @1.55-1.6 here!!!) This match has over 2.5 written all over it. Fulham is an offensive minded team. They don't go back and defend against upper class teams. They were 3-1 down at half time at Old Trafford and still played offensively and scored the 3-2. They continued to attack and they were unlucky not have got more (first half was **** from them). And especially at home in front of their fans at Craven Cottage, they do not sit back and defend, no matter whom they are hosting. They got the likes of Berbatov, who scored twice last weekend and gave an assist this weekend, Rodallega, Petric and Ruiz up front, and all of them do threat their opponents' goal. But on the other hand they don't have the material to stop players like Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli and also Silva and Toure. City are already 3 points behind their arch-rivals and 4 points behind Chelsea. Mancini won't go to Craven Cottage to defend. Their defence is far away from being rock solid like last season where they conceded just 29 goals in 38 matches. This year after 5 matches, they have conceded 7 goals so far. I absolutely don't get why the bookies have priced this bet that high. Fulham has 5 overs from 5 matches on their account and they will continue to play offensively. City has to score here as he defence is not that tight like last season. Odds are way too high here. GL
Completely agree with this. Martin Jol likes his teams to attack and play good football. In his time at Fulham he has gradually turned them from a defensive side to an attacking one. The signing of Berbatov was inspired in my opinion; he should greatly increase their goal threat particularly in games like these against the best opposition. Like you say Man City need a win, they have been drawing too many games. And every Fulham league game so far has gone overs, whilst stretching back to last season 8 out of their last 10 home games has gone overs. I have taken the 1.87 @ Marathon Bet. GL.

Fulham-Manchester City over 2.5 @1.83 7/10 pinnacle (fair @1.55-1.6 here!!!) This match has over 2.5 written all over it. Fulham is an offensive minded team. They don't go back and defend against upper class teams. They were 3-1 down at half time at Old Trafford and still played offensively and scored the 3-2. They continued to attack and they were unlucky not have got more (first half was **** from them). And especially at home in front of their fans at Craven Cottage, they do not sit back and defend, no matter whom they are hosting. They got the likes of Berbatov, who scored twice last weekend and gave an assist this weekend, Rodallega, Petric and Ruiz up front, and all of them do threat their opponents' goal. But on the other hand they don't have the material to stop players like Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli and also Silva and Toure. City are already 3 points behind their arch-rivals and 4 points behind Chelsea. Mancini won't go to Craven Cottage to defend. Their defence is far away from being rock solid like last season where they conceded just 29 goals in 38 matches. This year after 5 matches, they have conceded 7 goals so far. I absolutely don't get why the bookies have priced this bet that high. Fulham has 5 overs from 5 matches on their account and they will continue to play offensively. City has to score here as he defence is not that tight like last season. Odds are way too high here. GL
Fully agree with RedDevil here, i think his analysis is 100% correct. *Over 2.5 Goals - 2 Points @ 1.87 Betfair* Fulham have been over in their last 5 league games in a row, and the signing of Berbatov has really enhanced their threat up front. They beat Norwich 5-0 in the opener, lost 3-2 at United, lost 3-0 at West Ham, beat West Brom 3-0, and beat Wigan away 2-1 last time out. Facing the champions here, they can be expected to concede a goal or two, but can expect to score also with Berbatov in the team. Man City have been leaking a lot of goals this season. Tonight in the League Cup they have conceded 2 against Villa, but scored 2 also. They were in a 5 goal thriller in Madrid the other night, and in all 5 premiership games this season, both teams have scored, they have yet kept a clean sheet. Fulham will fancy their chances in this game at home, and with Aguero back in the squad we should see plenty of goals. I thought fair odds for this bet would have been around 1.76, so i am happy to take 1.87.

Re: Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012 Fulham are playing well at the moment and don't have problems with scoring goals. They have scored 12 goals in their 5 games so far this season. Meanwhile, their defence is not that good and they have conceded 6 goals and 3 of these goals were conceded in 1 match against WBA away. Man.City as always have strong front line, however their defence is not that good and they have failed to keep a clean sheet and all of their games so far this season. In last 10 games between Man.City of Fulham both sides managed to score in 9 games. 8 out of these 10 games produced 3 or more goals, while 5 games produced 4 or more goals. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 (5 units) William Hill Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.25 (2 units) ​William Hill

Re: Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012 defensive issues have become a real problem for man city as was highlighted by mancini in midweek loss to aston villa in cup. although they've played weakened team they played with strong players. i believe that's going to be an area they will be looking to fix in the next game against fulham before dortmund clash in champions league so for that reason i think we could see a slight improvement from man city. i expect they will win but with a more cautious approach against fulham. they will not want to get over exhausted before important match next week. i predict man city win 1-2

Re: Fulham v Man City 29th September 2012 when has berba ever turned up to a big game anyway, usally bags alot of goals against smaller teams. think fulham should be a threat without him and find myself agreeing with the top posts the game should see plenty of chances at both ends!!

when has berba ever turned up to a big game anyway' date=' usally bags alot of goals against smaller teams. think fulham should be a threat without him and find myself agreeing with the top posts the game should see plenty of chances at both ends!![/quote'] Yeah Lpool thought the same 2 years ago...

If you read through the thread you will see that he is talking about Berba being out' date=' Fulham will be weakened therefore Man City look more appealing.[/quote'] We know what other users are saying but we like all posts to contain reasoning, otherwise you end up with a thread full of pointless posts :)

1:2:cow bet won

Fully agree with RedDevil here, i think his analysis is 100% correct. *Over 2.5 Goals - 2 Points @ 1.87 Betfair* Fulham have been over in their last 5 league games in a row, and the signing of Berbatov has really enhanced their threat up front. They beat Norwich 5-0 in the opener, lost 3-2 at United, lost 3-0 at West Ham, beat West Brom 3-0, and beat Wigan away 2-1 last time out. Facing the champions here, they can be expected to concede a goal or two, but can expect to score also with Berbatov in the team. Man City have been leaking a lot of goals this season. Tonight in the League Cup they have conceded 2 against Villa, but scored 2 also. They were in a 5 goal thriller in Madrid the other night, and in all 5 premiership games this season, both teams have scored, they have yet kept a clean sheet. Fulham will fancy their chances in this game at home, and with Aguero back in the squad we should see plenty of goals. I thought fair odds for this bet would have been around 1.76, so i am happy to take 1.87.
A late goal, but the bet is up.