Capital One Cup 25/26 September

staffy

Re: Capital One Cup 25/26 September I’m going to be joining all you West Brom backers tonight. With the news of Liverpools heavy rotation and a squad full of youngsters, West Brom do look still a tad long at 15/8. They seem to be taking the cup a bit more seriously than their opposition tonight, and previously I’ve heard Clarke talk about wanting to have a good run in this competition and they should field a strong team with maybe just 3-4 changes I would imagine. Don't forget they've already beaten a full strength Liverpool comfortably this season. West Brom +0.25AH 1.78 at Bet365 (3 / 10 units)

Re: Capital One Cup 25/26 September Young legs Kiddo..Young legs! Baa! Joined the train earlier. Baggies been playing well, have a win over a much tougher Liverpool who obviously have more pressing concerns, given their average (kind) form. Gotta be the value play, right or wrong!

Re: Capital One Cup 25/26 September

Odds on Man Utd are drifting hugely. Man Utd were around 1.60' date=' now down below 1.50 in a short period.... Can anyone explain this, surely the bookies and some punters know something we don't know?[/quote'] De Gea, Vermijl, M Keane, Wootton, Buttner, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Rooney, Welbeck, Chicharito #MUFC subs: Johnstone, Evans, Powell, Tunnicliffe, King, Lingard, Brady

England League Cup- 26th of September- 20.45 CET- West Bromwich-Liverpool AH0 1 @2.12 3/10 ladbrokes West Brom is high-flying right now. They have already faced a few good opponents and beat them- They have played against Liverpool and beat them comfortable with 3-0. Today they are about to make a few changes but they are still better than Liverpool. The Reds will have a lot of players unavailable: Jose Enrique, Agger, Lucas, Flanagan, Kelly, Cole and Borini are injured. Shelvey will start his three-match-ban after being sent off on sunday. Reina, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Johnson and Luis Suarez will be rested. A lot of young players have travelled incuding J.Sinclair, who just turned 16 a few days ago. Also included are Sama, Susa, Wisdom and Yesil. WBA should have big chances of achieving the next round. GL
Liverpool won even with that poor squad bet lost

I’m going to be joining all you West Brom backers tonight. With the news of Liverpools heavy rotation and a squad full of youngsters, West Brom do look still a tad long at 15/8. They seem to be taking the cup a bit more seriously than their opposition tonight, and previously I’ve heard Clarke talk about wanting to have a good run in this competition and they should field a strong team with maybe just 3-4 changes I would imagine. Don't forget they've already beaten a full strength Liverpool comfortably this season. West Brom +0.25AH 1.78 at Bet365 (3 / 10 units)
-3 units for the day, -1.9 for the round.

Carlisle v Spurs 3pts Spurs -1 @ 2.25 StanJames Even when resting players the Spurs fringe players should be looking to make an impression here tonight. Dawson, Huddlestone and Townsend are all set to make first starts of the season here and i feel that Spurs will be far too strong for Carlisle. Carlisle haven't had a bad season so far and sit in mid table, but they have conceded 12 goals and with Spurs already scoring 8 in 5 this season i think there could be a few more here tonight. Defoe has already got 4 in 6 this season and if he does start here tonight i think there could be a couple in it for him, even if he doesn't Adebayor, Dempsey, Sigurddson and Dembele all know how to find the back of the net. Expecting an attacking performance from Spurs tonight and a comfortable win. West brom v Liverpool 4pts West brom to win @ 2.875 Betfred Some real value on West Brom here for tonight. Brendan Rogers has made 100% clear the premier league is Liverpools main priority this season and i think West Brom will take full advantage of this. Liverpool look set to field a 2nd string side and West brom should have the experience within there squad to get the win tonight. A similar Liverpool team to the one that played Young boys a week ago looks set to be announced tonight and in all honesty Liverpool weren't great in Switzerland and they are up against a much tougher opposition tonight and in West brom and i expect a much tougher game. For Liverpool to come as favourites in to this game in my opinion is a bit of a joke, they have been poor this season with only 2 points, in fairness they have played City, United and Arsenal, but a team who is looking for a champions league place should not be dropping this many points in the first 5 games of the season. West Brom have had a great start under Clarke and sit in 4th with 10 points, they have been strong at home and are still unbeaten on home turf so tonight should be a good win for Brom and they should be in the draw for the 4th round.
Spurs won easily surprised west brom couldn't do the same! 2012 Football record: 13-21 (-0.51)