500 Bet Challenge v2.0 [150 up ...]

Sheerluck Holmes

Right, after my last challenge was scuppered on the rocks of the Czech Division 2 (unbeaten league leaders get beaten 3-0 away from home) I'm going to have another bash. Same as before -> Bets will be struck on Betfair and will be placed on the only two sports I bet on - Football and Horseracing. £20 start bank. May make withdrawls depending on the bank and all in each bet. That's it. Hoping to get past 38 this time! :lol

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0 This one is a LOT lower odds than I'd usually take but I just can't see it getting it's nose in front on today's ground. On heavy/soft it's record is 57960 and has done all it's winning on a much sounder surface. [TABLE=width: 602]

[TR] [TD=class: xl65, width: 30]10[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 77]Lay[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 392]Odin's Raven to win 5.45 at Ayr[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 52]BSP[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 51]£21.05[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0 Bit late with the mate BUT ive been scuppered a few times over the years laying 3-0. Thing is, all it takes is a goal and a sending off against you, or a team having 1 of those days, and bingo game ends 3-0. I mean look at Barnsley yesterday! I know that ended 5-0, but 0-0 at HT, under 2.5 was like 1.14. Barnsley had like 9 players out, lost every away game, Birmingham playing well, awesome record at home to Barnsley, and yet 5 goals in 20 mins cost a lot of people a lot of money! Strangely speaking czech league, I recall laying a team 2 years ago at home to sparta prague 3-0 at abut 100, sparta were top and unbeaten, and lost 3-0! And in my last correct score thread I laid Amkar away 3-0, theyre a shocking team, and it ended 2-0 after an early sending off. Yes its great to lay a 0-2 or a 0-3, and think to yourself "All I need is for the banker team to score just 1 goal and ive won", hell I did it last night with Juventus (but they were at home). Its often the better choice to lay the goals, 2-3/3-2/3-3. At least its better on the nerves :p Best of luck with this mate

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0 Hi mate, thanks for the input. Some really good points. :ok I really don't like laying 2-2/3-3's as in my mind, that is just a punt in the dark, you're just hoping that a team doesn't draw. At least with laying 0-3/3-0, you are putting a subjective slant on the bet as you fancy a team to win or lose. I should note that I do research all my bets for this. It's not simply a drawing pin job. Thanks again for posting. On to today's bets .... [TABLE=width: 602]

[TR] [TD=class: xl65, width: 30]17[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 77]Lay[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 392]Boomtown to win 1.40 at Uttoxeter[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 52]BSP[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 51]£22.94[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0

[TABLE=width: 602] [TR] [TD=class: xl65, width: 30]19[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 77]Lay[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 392]Late Reg to win 2.40 at Uttoxeter[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 52]BSP[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 51]£23.32[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
:lol Didn't put this one on after all that. Shame, as it was pathetic.

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0 A bit risky this one, but we all need a bit of excitement in our lives, yes?! Should hose up anyway .... [TABLE=width: 602]

[TR] [TD=class: xl65, width: 30]21[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 77]Back[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 392]Gregorian to place 3.20 at Hamilton[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 52]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 51]£23.48[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 500 Bet Challenge v2.0 Gregorian had to work for the lead, but the place was never in doubt. [TABLE=width: 602]

[TR] [TD=class: xl65, width: 30]22[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 77]Back[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 392]Man City (+3) to beat Arsenal[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 52]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: xl66, width: 51]£24.37[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]