Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Standard de Liège v KAA Gent (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zulte Waregem v Anderlecht (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beerschot AC v Kortrijk (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KV Mechelen v Mons (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokeren v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Red Star Waasland v Lierse (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Brugge v Cercle Brugge (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting de Charleroi v Racing Genk (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September last week was a hard weekend, lucky I didn't post any tips.. This week I'm going to try and win some again Standard - Gent today, Standard to win medium - high stakes Standard has a hard season, but so does Gent. Standard found a team playing decent football, but on the flanks it could be better. Ezequil is the striker Standard was looking for after Cyriac and Tchité left. He is sort of the same player, fast and really tough to defend on. With Seijas and Gonzalez they got 2 good players for free kicks and corner kicks and with Van Damme enough power to do something on corner kicks. Also last week a new right defender stood up, so Goreux, not good enough I believe, will be benched. Gent has a lot of problems. First of all I believe there isn't enough talent in the club to achieve their ambitions. The ambition is playing to gain European football, but after loosing a lot of important players that just isn't a realistic goal. Jorgensen, Smolders (2 of the 3 midfielders last year) Coulibaly and Ljubijancic (2 centrum strikers), El Ghanassy,... Besides all those players who left Gent, Thijs is injured, and he's a really important player for Gent. They will miss him for sure today! If all those things arn't enough there is really a problem in Gent with the coach now. The board talked with the players who said the trainings arn't hard enoug and there is not enough communication. After that the board talked to Sollied (the coach) but today in the papers he said I'm not afraid of getting fired, because if I get fired I'll have a new club in no time. Besides that my players are baby's and no men! a lot of trouble that is if you ask me because of all those things I don't believe Gent will play a good game. Bruls, the creative one besides Thijs is left out of the selection, and I really can't see Gent winning with this squad in Liege.. Standard has some great home fans and I see them winning this game with not a lot of difficulties.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September Can say anything else than agreeing with Grieksen oncemore. Maybe I can add some more info, coach Sollied also left out 2 regulars . Bruls, a winger, is left out because he critisized the coach at a grouptalk. He said that they need to train harder. Also left out is Wallace, a defender after his mistake which cost them last week. Standard have some longtime injuries so that won't affect them too much. They also got Pocognoli, left defender, back after a calf injury. [email protected] (6.5/10)

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September Sometimes a team may not win a game and that's what happened in Luik in my opinion. After 30' 67% possession for the hometeam and 1-0 up. Then just before halftime a owngoal to equal the game. at the start of the second half striker Ezequiel took revenge for the kicks he got in the first half and the yougster was send off. Another owngoal (a defiated ball) send Gent in front, Standard tried but with a man short they didn't created any more chances.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September I put some money on Standart and I have to say that this was a very good pick and advise from the fellow-punters, despite the loss. On any other day, Liege would have beaten them with 2-3 goals difference, but yesterday the luck factor was 100% behind the guests (plus stupid red card from Nigerian forward).

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September

Sometimes a team may not win a game and that's what happened in Luik in my opinion. After 30' 67% possession for the hometeam and 1-0 up. Then just before halftime a owngoal to equal the game. at the start of the second half striker Ezequiel took revenge for the kicks he got in the first half and the yougster was send off. Another owngoal (a defiated ball) send Gent in front, Standard tried but with a man short they didn't created any more chances.
idd... I can't believe thisone. Gent never was dangerous but score 2 times with a own goal of standard.... with 11 vs 11 Standard was really a lot better, like they where playing a 2nd division team but a stupid red card an 2 own goals prove you don't have to shoot on goal to win a game...

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 21-23 September early picks today because I'm home to late at home: Zulte Waregem - Anderlecht: Waregem to win Waregem really have a good team and they really are playing good. With Thorgan Hazard (on loan from chelsea) they have another player who is great. They got a lot of creativity with ministrosa, Berrier and Hazard. Leye is out injured, so someone else will have to score the goals. Well... Don't think leye scored this year but well! Anderlecht has a good team and are, as always candidates to take the title. We can see top teams taking the competition easy, knowing they have to end up with the first 6 to get into playoff I. If they do that, anything will be possible. Anderlecht had a hard game at Milan, midweek, and other seasons it's really obvious european teams are losing points after midweek games. Now again I'm not to sure Anderlecht will win in a hard away game and the only choise I'm making is laying anderlecht or just putting my money on Zulte Waregem!