A little reminder for the guys and gals on here...please read.

Skittle

Taken from the forum rules... Absolutely no editing of posts containing selections ( you can edit the thread title or top post to show the current status of the hunt ) Those of you who haven't done so as yet, please have a little read of the rules. It will help to keep things on the straight and narrow. :ok

Re: A little reminder for the guys and gals on here...please read. You are asked not to edit threads on here where possible, that's what it says in the rules and that's why I put this thread on here along with the link to the rules. If you need to alter anything in your post simply add another post below it.

Re: A little reminder for the guys and gals on here...please read. Post bets before the event. That's what it says in the rules for this section, otherwise the bets can't be counted. It could look like aftertiming and it's not something we want to encourage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: A little reminder for the guys and gals on here...please read. I could do but I feel if it pops up at the top of this list now and then it may be taken more notice of. I'm trying the 'softly softly' approach although it doesn't work with some people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...