BBOTD Saturday 8th September

Lodge

16.45 - Kempton - Rawaki @ 9/2 BetVictor Lightly raced 4yo who won on his only AW start which was his debut. Has since ran very respectively in 3 handicaps since in better company than he is taking on today, the last of those starts at Ascot in July. Was due to race last month and was very heavily backed before playing up in the stalls and being withdrawn. Should be able to make up for that tomorrow from his nice draw. Yard in super form and have good record at the track

Re: BBOTD Saturday 8th September Ascot 415 - Azheemah 14/1 EW Bet365 BOG Not sure why I have decided to put up a bet in probably the most competitive race of the day, but hey ho! I have liked the look of this horse for a while and think it has a decent chance of nicking at least a place tomorrow. He has work to do with the likes of Sun Central (who beat him by 1L LTO) and Ghospel Choir who looks a decent animal but at the prices, and to an extent at the weights, I think this horse represents a little value. He finished strongly last time out and if Barzalona gives him a canny ride and releases his mount at the right time, then I think this horse could surprise a few people.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.