** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v St Helens (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Hull KR (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v Bradford Bulls (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.47 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Castleford Tigers (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Wakefield Wildcats (18:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Warrington Wolves (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept Tonight's match preview: 4pts St Helens (+10) to beat Wigan Evs BetVictor St Helens will want to spoil Wigan’s party while Wigan would love nothing more than to beat their local rivals. Wigan are rightful favourites because they have played some amazing rugby at times this year but although they won at Hull KR last week they were 26-0 down before they started playing which shows Saints will be able to put up points in this game if they play well. That makes me lean towards St Helens with the 10pt start they are receiving. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-st-helens-betting-wigan-s-leaky-defence-can-see-st-helens-stay-within-10pts-at-the-dw-stadium

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept Saturday's first match preview - this is on the red button :ok. 4pts Catalans (-16) to beat Bradford Evs Bet365 Catalans are a formidable force at home and they have been putting up strong numbers of points. You’d have to feel if Bradford go a couple of scores down early on there could be a slumping of the shoulders especially with the fragile state of the club and its finances which has effected players being paid and the Dragons could run riot similar to how Hull FC did against Bradford last week. I think the hosts will win and will head into the playoffs off the back of a comfortable result here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-bradford-betting-catalans-can-prepare-for-the-playoffs-with-a-cruise-against-bradford

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept And the second TV game... 3pts Salford to beat Wakefield 2/1 William Hill Salford could be a smidgeon of value in this because if Wakefield are in the playoffs they could even rest players knowing they will have to play every week until they are knocked out while if they are not in the playoffs and have to win they will be under all sorts of pressure and may not be able to play free flowing rugby. The game has nothing on it for Salford so they can give the ball some air and show the nation that they can be a good side and at 2/1 it’s worth chancing that they have their day here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-wakefield-betting-salford-can-relax-and-show-off-their-skills-against-wakefield

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept Wakefield are fielding an unchanged team (from what I can make out) so I think considering their recent form the game is theirs. However, with the play-offs round the corner you never can quite tell how teams will perform. Personally I think there's a bet to be had on the over-under market. I've taken under 56.5 @ 5/6 but evens were available for 54.5. The last 5 meetings between these two teams haven't produced a score of over 50 (I think max 44, average 40) so my only worry with this match is Wakefields recent form producing plenty of points. However, I think this will be countered by play-off nerves so I predict under 56.5.

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 27 - 7-9 Sept Widnes could be well worth a go on a handicap. Warrington will send a reserve side down to the Stobart as Wigan did earlier on in the season and Wigan lost. Widnes have built a good home form this season and will want to sign off in style against their rivals.