Bundesliga > September 14-16

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v VfL Wolfsburg (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v Werder Bremen (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v Fortuna Düsseldorf (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v Hamburger SV (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16 Stuttgart-Düsseldorf under 3 @1.73 5/10 sbobet (fair line under 2.75 @1.80) Stuttgart lost both of their opening matches. They were unlucky to have lost to Wolfsburg as they missed a penalty in the 87th minute just to lose from a goal which was scored in the injury time. Then they were destroyed by Bayern München as they scored 6 goals within 19 minutes. Their best striker Ibisevic was sent off for a foul on Boateng. He will be replaced by Cacau who is definitely not in form. Other than that, the team isn't strong to me. They were unable to make any big transfers as they have some restrcitions received from their management. They have promoted just 4 players from their own youth, signed Schalke's out-of-favour defender Hoogland on loan and signed winger Torun on a free from Berlin. Important striker Schieber left for Dortmund and at all they lost depth with the departures of Gebhardt, Celozzi and Delpierre (even if the latter two's didn't play a lot at the end of the season). The team is consisting of mostly average players or a bit better players. Best players are Harnik, Ibisevic, Kvist, Kuzmanovic and keeper Ulreich. Düsseldorf started surprisingly well into the season gaining 4 out of 6 possible points and being able to finish both matches with a clean sheet each. The Augsburg match was very poor, in fact, Düsseldorf had 2-3 chances and scored twice. One of them was a really lucky goal. The match was very weak. Their second match against M'gladbach was as weak as their first one. Neither of the teams wanted to concede an therefore none of them risked a lot. Both teams had just 1 chance each and I'd say that if the match was about to be 180 minutes, it would have still ended 0:0. Düsseldorf's main target is to have a well organised defence and they were succsessfully in both of their previous matches so far. Their offense is weak. I don't see a lot of goals here, Düsseldorf will defend once more and Stuttgart's coach Labbadia is probably feeling some pressure already so he should be eager to win just 1-0 than to have a very offensive match, knowing their best scorer is also out. GL

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16 Augsburg will miss their regular keeper Jentzsch as he needs surgery due to a finger injury. He will be replaced by young Amsif. Their best midfielder Koo is still injured. Wolfsburg last performance was very poor. So I can hardly estimate how they will play. My first thoughts were that under 2.5 is more likely as Augsburg doesn't have a good offense. Their display against Düsseldorf was poor but they were quite good against Schalke and the 1-3 defeat to Schalke doesn't reflect the match as this should have ended in a draw. I will stay away from this match.

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16 Probably Freiburg home win or AH-0.25 offer good value as Hoffenheim is just very poor. THey lost both league matches and the cup match and all of their displays were horrible. In the last league match, defender Schröck and midfielder Salihovic were sent off. Salihovic was just substituted and 4 minutes later he was sent off after getting his second booking!!! Coach Babbel sacked defender Beck for that match and it seems that their is a row between the team and the coach. Their midfield isn't convincing at all. Keeper Wiese did have better times when he was at Werder Bremen. Freiburg should be able to retain the points at home if they show a good team performance as they have done plenty often last season. It is probable that coach Babbel will be sacked in 2-3 weeks if they continue this way and that could be the reason why the team is showing so poor performances.

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16 Bayern Munich v Mainz 7pts Bayern Munich-2 Handicap Result @ 2.37 Bet365 Bayern have been banging in the goals for fun at the start of this season scoring 9 in the last 2 games. Mainz should prove no match for the Bayern attack and i can see this being a 4 or 5 goal margin but going to stick with the -2 as at odds of 2.37 i feel its good value.

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16 Concerning Bayern: I'd wait for the starting line-up as Robben, Ribery and Kroos are questionable. If they all are not available (including LBs Alaba, Contento who are definitely out), starting XI could lack perseverance. Shaqiri is a good player but doesn't have the same impact as Ribery yet (and wouldn't have much support from LB Badstuber) and Müller is not a 1 on 1 player, he needs support from the centre - Kroos?! Plus, Bayern probably wants to introduce the new CM with Martinez, I don't think that Schweinsteiger and Martinez gel immediately. Furthermore, Bayern won only 2 of the last 6 games vs Mainz. I for one think Mainz AH+2 @ 1.9 could be very attractive. But as I said, check out the starting line-up.

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16

Stuttgart-Düsseldorf under 3 @1.73 5/10 sbobet (fair line under 2.75 @1.80) Stuttgart lost both of their opening matches. They were unlucky to have lost to Wolfsburg as they missed a penalty in the 87th minute just to lose from a goal which was scored in the injury time. Then they were destroyed by Bayern München as they scored 6 goals within 19 minutes. Their best striker Ibisevic was sent off for a foul on Boateng. He will be replaced by Cacau who is definitely not in form. Other than that, the team isn't strong to me. They were unable to make any big transfers as they have some restrcitions received from their management. They have promoted just 4 players from their own youth, signed Schalke's out-of-favour defender Hoogland on loan and signed winger Torun on a free from Berlin. Important striker Schieber left for Dortmund and at all they lost depth with the departures of Gebhardt, Celozzi and Delpierre (even if the latter two's didn't play a lot at the end of the season). The team is consisting of mostly average players or a bit better players. Best players are Harnik, Ibisevic, Kvist, Kuzmanovic and keeper Ulreich. Düsseldorf started surprisingly well into the season gaining 4 out of 6 possible points and being able to finish both matches with a clean sheet each. The Augsburg match was very poor, in fact, Düsseldorf had 2-3 chances and scored twice. One of them was a really lucky goal. The match was very weak. Their second match against M'gladbach was as weak as their first one. Neither of the teams wanted to concede an therefore none of them risked a lot. Both teams had just 1 chance each and I'd say that if the match was about to be 180 minutes, it would have still ended 0:0. Düsseldorf's main target is to have a well organised defence and they were succsessfully in both of their previous matches so far. Their offense is weak. I don't see a lot of goals here, Düsseldorf will defend once more and Stuttgart's coach Labbadia is probably feeling some pressure already so he should be eager to win just 1-0 than to have a very offensive match, knowing their best scorer is also out. GL
0:0 bet won very easy bet, another 90 minutes and it still would have ended 0:0:nana

Re: Bundesliga > September 14-16

Bayern Munich v Mainz 7pts Bayern Munich-2 Handicap Result @ 2.37 Bet365 Bayern have been banging in the goals for fun at the start of this season scoring 9 in the last 2 games. Mainz should prove no match for the Bayern attack and i can see this being a 4 or 5 goal margin but going to stick with the -2 as at odds of 2.37 i feel its good value.
Bet Lost Betting Record 2012: 2-5 (-19)