** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

QPR v Chelsea > September 15th

staffy

• 2 weeks later...

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th I know Chelsea away games are pretty bad from past games, but they had a good start this season, 2 wins at home and one away at Wigan, compared to QPR who got butchered by Swansea at home where they were supposed to play good. under 2.5 is priced ad 1.975 and a Chelsea win at 1.83 both with bet365, awaiting experts opinion here :)

I'd say the odds on Chelsea look poor here. Although I'm not a huge fan of mark Hughes under these circumstances, and I think rangers will struggle this season. They weren't as bad as expected against city, and can only improve. I wouldn't exactly say the 5-0 loss to Swansea was a one off for them this season, but they do deserve greater respect in the market than they are currently being shown. IMO. Didn't rangers beat several sides when underestimated last season? I'd rather be on them personally, than the paltry odds on offer for Chelsea. I also don't see why under 2.5 would be favoured (but I haven't checked the odds fully myself) because neither side Are that great defensively. Rangers always look likely to concede, while Chelsea can and do concede. I don't think they're anywhere as tight as they were under Mourinho.

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th I was thinking unders because Chelsea would have some players who may be tired plus the upcoming CL game, QPR would want to defend better than they did in their first home game, plus I remember the 1-0 and 0-1 games with Chelsea, don't know, just have a feeling that the game between this 2 teams is going to be a bit different compared to how they play against other teams. under 2.5 should have been more like a question than a statement in my first post :)

Fair points mate :) purely from a personal point of view I can never see tiredness being too much of an issue at this stage of the season.... And I think tiredness is one of those overplayed myths where there is no real evidence that it effects Goals either way. I mean, if you or I thought tiredness was an issue, wouldn't it be just as likely that It could result in a greater increase of mistakes, or lack of concentration, which may mean defences being under more pressure? Also, both these sides have huge squads that you would think may be able to cope with any fatigue issues that may arise due to amount of game time they're seeing... The key here is probably working out which individual players may have picked up knocks while away on international duty, and how that will likely effect the team. But, again, I think that this early into the season more games are of greater benefit so that the players can build up some level of fitness. Gl with your bets and hope to see more input from you on PL :)

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th

I know Chelsea away games are pretty bad from past games' date=' but they had a good start this season, 2 wins at home and one away at Wigan, compared to QPR who got butchered by Swansea at home where they were supposed to play good. under 2.5 is priced ad 1.975 and a Chelsea win at 1.83 both with bet365, awaiting experts opinion here :)[/quote'] I save same think with u

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th Value is with QPR here certainly. Chelsea got battered last time out against Athletico Madrid in the Super Cup and although have picked up 3 wins out of 3 I wouldnt say they were the most convicing of wins. Wigan did not start playing in the opening game of the season till the 10 minute mark, shame for them they were 2-0 down at that point but from then on they impressed and really took it to Chelsea and with a bit more clinical finishing Chelsea could of been in trouble. They defeated Reading 4-2 albeit not comfortably after having to come from behind to win the game and Alan Pardew was furious at Newcastle's performance at the Bridge as the toon looked like they had no belief to win the game. QPR will be right up for this. They gave a creditable account of themselves at City last time out losing 3-1. One thing with the hoops though is that they love it when the big sides come down to Loftus Road. Last season Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea were defeated here with both Manchester clubs winning narrowly. Hughes has had time over the international break to address his problems and I think added with the spice of the Ferdinand/Terry debate QPR are going to be right up for it. This should test Chelsea's bottle and their qualities and for me I am afraid I just cannot see them getting all 3 points at Loftus Road on Saturday. Double Chance - QPR or Draw - 2.1 Betfred.

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th I'm going for a Chelsea win here. I personally think QPR are going to find it tough this season to rack up some points where as Chelsea are looking a much better side under Roberto, they were out played in the Super Cup by a team far superior than QPR. Also the number signings made by rangers will need time before it pays off. Torres seems to be finding a hint of his old form and can cause any team trouble if he plays at his best. With all that said I will be taking Chelsea, maybe even -1 if I'm brave enough. Chelsea win 5/6 paddypower Chelsea -1 11/5 paddypower

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th Chelsea to win @1.83 Sportsbet Qpr at the moment are a completle shambles to many signing and not enough time for them to settle in, Chelsea on the other hand have players like Lampard, Torres and Hazard all in top form Chelsea should be winning games like this :hope

Re: QPR v Chelsea > September 15th

Value is with QPR here certainly. Chelsea got battered last time out against Athletico Madrid in the Super Cup and although have picked up 3 wins out of 3 I wouldnt say they were the most convicing of wins. Wigan did not start playing in the opening game of the season till the 10 minute mark, shame for them they were 2-0 down at that point but from then on they impressed and really took it to Chelsea and with a bit more clinical finishing Chelsea could of been in trouble. They defeated Reading 4-2 albeit not comfortably after having to come from behind to win the game and Alan Pardew was furious at Newcastle's performance at the Bridge as the toon looked like they had no belief to win the game. QPR will be right up for this. They gave a creditable account of themselves at City last time out losing 3-1. One thing with the hoops though is that they love it when the big sides come down to Loftus Road. Last season Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea were defeated here with both Manchester clubs winning narrowly. Hughes has had time over the international break to address his problems and I think added with the spice of the Ferdinand/Terry debate QPR are going to be right up for it. This should test Chelsea's bottle and their qualities and for me I am afraid I just cannot see them getting all 3 points at Loftus Road on Saturday. Double Chance - QPR or Draw - 2.1 Betfred.
Full Time: 0-0 Bet Won :)