Flat Racing ~ Wednesday Aug 22nd

2.00 York: Symphony Group Stakes (Handicap) (Class 2) (5f89y) Tremendous contest to open the meeting and many are in with a live chance. Roger Charlton seems to hold the aces with Rex Imperator and Zero Money and I wouldn’t put you off either of them but I would sooner look for some better value in a race like this and Kaldoun Kingdom at 20/1 seems a decent sporting bet. Captain Dunne might be worth an interest after his break on a track that suits his style of running and expect him to be up with the pace along with Tax Free. Selections: 1pt EW Kaldoun Kingdom 20/1 William Hill 1pt EW Captain Dunne 16/1 Stan James Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/york-betting-fahey-and-hanagan-to-kick-off-with-a-winner-at-york-with-kaldoun-kingdom

Re: Flat Racing ~ Wednesday Aug 22nd 4.15 York: Betvictor.com Stakes (Handicap) (Class 2) (2m88y) Difficult race to weigh up with two of the fancied horses Western Prize and Olympiad so unexposed at the trip and seemingly very progressive up against plenty of dour stayers and hurdlers who seem to win in their turn. I do like Cape Express from the Henderson yard and a small each way bet on Deauville Flyer is my idea of an alternative who should run his usual game race on his favourite course. Selections: 2pts Cape Express 10/1 Paddy Power 1pt EW Deauville Flyer 16/1 Paddy Power Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/york-betting-cape-express-can-give-henderson-victory-on-the-knavesmire

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.