** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League 2012

kevshat

The Premier League snooker begins in Skegness tonight which has crept up on us. A new season and a new format once again. This year 10 players take part and are split into two groups of five with one match per group played on each of the 10 round robin nights. The top two in each group go through to the semi finals. Other changes from last year are that the matches are now best of six frames in the group stages and the shot clock is back up to 25 seconds. A decent mix of players are taking part this year and all the tournament is live on Sky which should make for plenty of good betting opportunities so all bets Premier League Snooker in here :ok.

Re: Premier League 2012 Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.Allen to win Premier League Snooker 17/2 Stan James Allen generally plays his best snooker against the better players whereas Stephen Lee can sometimes be found wanting while Allen also has Higgins and Ebdon, supposedly the easier opponents in the group in terms of shot clock dislike, in his first two matches and plays Trump last when Trump could already be through, or Allen could be through. Allen is now a proven tournament winner and at 17/2 he looks a good price to win the Premier League on his first appearance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/premier-league-snooker-betting-mark-allen-can-challenge-for-the-title-in-his-debut-premier-league-season

Re: Premier League 2012

Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.Allen to win Premier League Snooker 17/2 Stan James Allen generally plays his best snooker against the better players whereas Stephen Lee can sometimes be found wanting while Allen also has Higgins and Ebdon, supposedly the easier opponents in the group in terms of shot clock dislike, in his first two matches and plays Trump last when Trump could already be through, or Allen could be through. Allen is now a proven tournament winner and at 17/2 he looks a good price to win the Premier League on his first appearance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/premier-league-snooker-betting-mark-allen-can-challenge-for-the-title-in-his-debut-premier-league-season
Along with this outright I'm going with one more... 2pts S.Murphy to win Group 1 4/1 BetVictor Shaun Murphy is the only man to have won this tournament apart from O'Sullivan since the shot clock was brought into play and he also reached the final the year after he won the tournament. Those were the last two seasons where the league was similar to this season in format. The nonsense mini tournaments of last year didn't seem to suit Murphy for whatever reason. We know Murphy's in good nick as he made the final of the 6 reds tournament earlier in the season as well as the quarter final in Australia and the last 16 of the PTC event last week. The shot clock seems to bring out some of his better snooker and even though this group is tough I think Murphy could be the value to win it with Ding possibly the biggest danger given that Selby is still struggling a bit with his fitness, Robertson and the shot clock have never gone together and Bingham is playing in this tournament for the first time. In truth there isn't a lot to separate Ding and Murphy but at the bigger price I'll take Smurf here.

Re: Premier League 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 16 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ding, Junhui v Murphy, S (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Trump, J v Lee, S (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Tonight's match previews: 4pts S.Murphy to beat D.Junhui (DNB) Evs Coral Given that Ding could come into a little bit of form and the fact I fancy Murphy to win this for safety purposes alone I think the best bet is to take the Englishman on a draw no bet market because I believe he’s in the better form coming in which has to count for something. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-murphy-betting-shaun-murphy-s-better-recent-form-should-give-him-the-edge-in-premier-league-opener- 4pts S.Lee (+0.5 frames) to beat J.Trump 11/10 Ladbrokes With the draw in play backing anyone at odds on in this tournament is a risky move especially this early in the competition so there could just be some value in taking Lee on the +0.5 frame handicap as a draw is well within Lee’s potential here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-lee-betting-stephen-lee-s-good-form-against-judd-trump-can-continue-in-premier-league-opener

Re: Premier League 2012 One for me tonight which is this one.

4pts S.Murphy to beat D.Junhui (DNB) Evs Coral Given that Ding could come into a little bit of form and the fact I fancy Murphy to win this for safety purposes alone I think the best bet is to take the Englishman on a draw no bet market because I believe he’s in the better form coming in which has to count for something. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-murphy-betting-shaun-murphy-s-better-recent-form-should-give-him-the-edge-in-premier-league-opener-

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 6 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lee, S v Ebdon, P (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Robertson, N (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Week 2 previews: 3pts P.Ebdon to beat S.Lee 9/4 Stan James Ebdon is in much the better form of the two players recently having made it to the final of the Australian Open and if he can get in the balls so that the shot clock doesn’t affect him or if Lee performs as badly as he did in his first match, which can’t be ruled out because the conditions don’t suit him, then Ebdon will look a very good price. It may pay to take the form horse here with faith that the shot clock won’t be the huge issue people may think it could be. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lee-vs-ebdon-betting-peter-ebdon-has-the-form-to-beat-lee-if-he-can-perform-with-the-shot-clock 4pts M.Selby to beat N.Robertson 13/8 Bet365 Neil Robertson hasn’t played much snooker this season so might well find himself a bit rusty which won’t be good to go with his dislike for the shot clock. Mark Selby has played in most of the tournaments and he recently won the European Tour event in Germany which doubled up as the Paul Hunter Classic so we know he’s in form. That form coupled with his liking for the shot clock makes him look an attractive betting proposition to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-robertson-betting-mark-selby-can-build-on-his-win-at-the-paul-hunter-classic-with-opening-premier-league-win

Re: Premier League 2012 Not the best start last time out with Murphy losing 4-2. -4 going into this week where I'm taking these two....

Week 2 previews: 3pts P.Ebdon to beat S.Lee 9/4 Stan James Ebdon is in much the better form of the two players recently having made it to the final of the Australian Open and if he can get in the balls so that the shot clock doesn’t affect him or if Lee performs as badly as he did in his first match, which can’t be ruled out because the conditions don’t suit him, then Ebdon will look a very good price. It may pay to take the form horse here with faith that the shot clock won’t be the huge issue people may think it could be. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lee-vs-ebdon-betting-peter-ebdon-has-the-form-to-beat-lee-if-he-can-perform-with-the-shot-clock 4pts M.Selby to beat N.Robertson 13/8 Bet365 Neil Robertson hasn’t played much snooker this season so might well find himself a bit rusty which won’t be good to go with his dislike for the shot clock. Mark Selby has played in most of the tournaments and he recently won the European Tour event in Germany which doubled up as the Paul Hunter Classic so we know he’s in form. That form coupled with his liking for the shot clock makes him look an attractive betting proposition to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-robertson-betting-mark-selby-can-build-on-his-win-at-the-paul-hunter-classic-with-opening-premier-league-win

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 13 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Murphy, S v Bingham, S (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Higgins, J v Allen, M (21:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Running late tonight but taking two. 4pts S.Murphy vs S.Bingham - Over 3.5 50+ breaks 10/11 Skybet I think this will be a pretty fluent match with a few big breaks in it. Neither player are strangers to making big breaks. Bingham made a 147 at the Wuxi Classic earlier in the year while we’ve seen Murphy make countless century breaks down the years so I think we’ll see breaks in this match and enough of them to cover the over 3.5 50+ breaks. We know in advance we’re getting all six frames so four 50 breaks isn’t out of the question here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-bingham-betting-two-fluent-scorers-can-put-together-some-decent-breaks-in-carlisle 4pts M.Allen to beat J.Higgins 13/8 Stan James I think Mark Allen will have enough in his game to win this match. It really isn’t Higgins’ cup of tea or at least it hasn’t been in the past and in the few events he’s entered this season he’s shown nothing to suggest he’s in or approaching any sort of form. Allen has had plenty of match practice now and should be geared up to go well in his debut season in the Premier League so he gets the nod here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-higgins-betting-mark-allen-has-the-motivation-of-his-debut-season-to-kick-on-past-higgins

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Premier League 2012 Week four previews: 4pts P.Ebdon to beat M.Allen (DNB) 6/4 Bet365 I think Peter Ebdon is majorly overpriced for this. I can’t believe Mark Allen is odds on with the draw in play. Because the draw is in play I’m going to edge on the side of caution and take Ebdon in the draw no bet market. I think he played the better snooker in the first matches these two played and I think the two are closely enough matched to suggest there is more than enough value in him at 6/4. Ebdon looked really good against Lee and if he repeats that here he’ll go close. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-ebdon-betting-peter-ebdon-looks-good-value-to-edge-a-close-looking-week-four-opener 4pts S.Murphy to beat N.Robertson 15/8 Betfred I think Shaun Murphy could be worth chancing here. He has to win this match else his semi final hopes are all but over and he’s playing well he’s just run into some good performances. If he can get out of the blocks fast in this match and put the pressure on Robertson we might see a different Robertson to the one which thrashed Mark Selby in his only previous match. Certainly based on last week’s form Murphy looks a good bet here and one I’m willing to take. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-robertson-betting-shaun-murphy-is-worth-taking-in-a-match-he-has-to-win-to-keep-semi-final-hopes-alive

Re: Premier League 2012

Week four previews: 4pts P.Ebdon to beat M.Allen (DNB) 6/4 Bet365 I think Peter Ebdon is majorly overpriced for this. I can’t believe Mark Allen is odds on with the draw in play. Because the draw is in play I’m going to edge on the side of caution and take Ebdon in the draw no bet market. I think he played the better snooker in the first matches these two played and I think the two are closely enough matched to suggest there is more than enough value in him at 6/4. Ebdon looked really good against Lee and if he repeats that here he’ll go close. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-ebdon-betting-peter-ebdon-looks-good-value-to-edge-a-close-looking-week-four-opener 4pts S.Murphy to beat N.Robertson 15/8 Betfred I think Shaun Murphy could be worth chancing here. He has to win this match else his semi final hopes are all but over and he’s playing well he’s just run into some good performances. If he can get out of the blocks fast in this match and put the pressure on Robertson we might see a different Robertson to the one which thrashed Mark Selby in his only previous match. Certainly based on last week’s form Murphy looks a good bet here and one I’m willing to take. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-robertson-betting-shaun-murphy-is-worth-taking-in-a-match-he-has-to-win-to-keep-semi-final-hopes-alive
Taken both these bets but taken them at 13/8 for Ebdon and 9/5 for Murphy both with Paddy Power :ok

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Ding, Junhui (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trump, J v Ebdon, P (21:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Week 5 previews: 4pts S.Bingham to beat D.Junhui (DNB) 11/8 Skybet Bingham has won three of the last four meetings with Ding and the one he lost he did so in a deciding frame from 12-9 up. That gives me the feeling that he’s a bad opponent for Ding so that, coupled with Bingham’s potential extra freshness coming into this match leads me to believe the Englishman could be worth a punt in this match. I think Bingham on the draw no market bet looks a good call here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-bingham-betting-stuart-bingham-could-be-the-fresher-of-the-two-in-this-premier-league-match 4pts J.Trump vs P.Ebdon - Over 0.5 centuries 5/6 Boylesports I think Judd will win this but Ebdon is the kind of guy who will prove you wrong when you oppose him and Judd’s a bit short in this format anyway. One thing I can see though is a century. Trump plays an open game and while Ebdon’s long game may not be what it was he can still score heavily as he’s shown in his two matches so far where he’s notched a century in both. Trump made two tons in his only match so far so the 5/6 on there being a ton in this match looks good value. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-ebdon-betting-two-men-who-have-scored-heavily-in-the-tournament-already-can-find-a-century-between-them-

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 11 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Ding, Junhui (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Higgins, J v Lee, S (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Week six previews: 3pts D.Junhui to beat M.Selby 15/8 BetVictor Both players need to win this which should make it a decent watch. Ding has been incredibly inconsistent in recent times but he does seem to play well against the elite players which is handy as he’s up against one here. Selby was beaten out of sight by Ding last week in Poland and while these are different conditions and different circumstances I think at 15/8 Ding is a little overpriced to get the job done again here five days after that 4-1 win at the weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-ding-betting-ding-can-follow-up-his-heavy-win-over-selby-at-the-weekend-with-another-in-malvern 4pts J.Higgins to beat S.Lee 10/11 Stan James John Higgins is a worthy favourite here. He’s such a gritty competitor and I think having missed the start of the season and having been woeful for most of last season he’ll be looking to use this event to keep the momentum he now has going. Stephen Lee is a much improved player over the last couple of years but this tournament has shown he still has weaknesses against the elite players and I expect Higgins to exploit those weaknesses here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-lee-betting-john-higgins-can-make-it-two-wins-from-two-in-the-premier-league-with-win-against-lee

Re: Premier League 2012 Gone with both preview bets for tonight. Taken the 2/1 on Ding with BetVictor. Should be a good night of snooker.

Week six previews: 3pts D.Junhui to beat M.Selby 2/1 BetVictor Both players need to win this which should make it a decent watch. Ding has been incredibly inconsistent in recent times but he does seem to play well against the elite players which is handy as he’s up against one here. Selby was beaten out of sight by Ding last week in Poland and while these are different conditions and different circumstances I think at 15/8 Ding is a little overpriced to get the job done again here five days after that 4-1 win at the weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-ding-betting-ding-can-follow-up-his-heavy-win-over-selby-at-the-weekend-with-another-in-malvern 4pts J.Higgins to beat S.Lee 10/11 Stan James John Higgins is a worthy favourite here. He’s such a gritty competitor and I think having missed the start of the season and having been woeful for most of last season he’ll be looking to use this event to keep the momentum he now has going. Stephen Lee is a much improved player over the last couple of years but this tournament has shown he still has weaknesses against the elite players and I expect Higgins to exploit those weaknesses here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-lee-betting-john-higgins-can-make-it-two-wins-from-two-in-the-premier-league-with-win-against-lee

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 25 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Selby, M (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trump, J v Higgins, J (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Robertson, N (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Thursday night previews: 4pts M.Selby to beat S.Bingham 11/10 Skybet I think Mark Selby will win this. In the PTC at the weekend he came past Marco Fu and Ali Carter without losing a frame and scored heavily throughout that event. There wasn’t a lot he could do in the final of that tournament but he showed he was playing well in getting that far and you would think if he plays well here he wins. If Bingham gets behind in this match his attention might turn to his second match so I’ll take Selby in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-selby-betting-mark-selby-can-pick-up-his-opening-win-of-the-tournament-in-guildford 4pts J.Trump to beat J.Higgins 11/8 Betfred I think Trump is the likely winner of this match. He’s just so much more confident and natural in this environment. The shot clock doesn’t affect him and he loves playing up to the big crowds. Higgins has never really given this tournament much time and while we can’t rule out that changing now he’s in a good position to qualify I don’t see it happening and expect Judd to make the semi finals with a win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-higgins-betting-judd-trump-can-take-advantage-of-his-comfort-with-the-shot-clock-to-beat-higgins 4pts S.Bingham to beat N.Robertson (DNB) 13/8 Betfred 2pts S.Bingham to beat N.Robertson 3/1 Stan James I like Bingham here though. It must be a huge advantage to know the pace of the table in such a short match and with his cueing arm warm I would expect the Englishman to make a fast start here. Bingham has won his last two matches against Robertson without losing a frame so he clearly enjoys playing the Australian and while I expect Robertson to have his moments I’ll go with Bingham here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-robertson-betting-stuart-bingham-can-take-advantage-of-already-playing-on-the-table-to-beat-robertson

Re: Premier League 2012 Taking all these tonight and had a 1pt treble on the three match win bets which pays 17/1 at Stan James.

Thursday night previews: 4pts M.Selby to beat S.Bingham 11/10 Skybet I think Mark Selby will win this. In the PTC at the weekend he came past Marco Fu and Ali Carter without losing a frame and scored heavily throughout that event. There wasn’t a lot he could do in the final of that tournament but he showed he was playing well in getting that far and you would think if he plays well here he wins. If Bingham gets behind in this match his attention might turn to his second match so I’ll take Selby in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-selby-betting-mark-selby-can-pick-up-his-opening-win-of-the-tournament-in-guildford 4pts J.Trump to beat J.Higgins 11/8 Betfred I think Trump is the likely winner of this match. He’s just so much more confident and natural in this environment. The shot clock doesn’t affect him and he loves playing up to the big crowds. Higgins has never really given this tournament much time and while we can’t rule out that changing now he’s in a good position to qualify I don’t see it happening and expect Judd to make the semi finals with a win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-higgins-betting-judd-trump-can-take-advantage-of-his-comfort-with-the-shot-clock-to-beat-higgins 4pts S.Bingham to beat N.Robertson (DNB) 13/8 Betfred 2pts S.Bingham to beat N.Robertson 3/1 Stan James I like Bingham here though. It must be a huge advantage to know the pace of the table in such a short match and with his cueing arm warm I would expect the Englishman to make a fast start here. Bingham has won his last two matches against Robertson without losing a frame so he clearly enjoys playing the Australian and while I expect Robertson to have his moments I’ll go with Bingham here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-robertson-betting-stuart-bingham-can-take-advantage-of-already-playing-on-the-table-to-beat-robertson

Re: Premier League 2012 One bet for me on the second match,John Higgins at 11/10 to get highest break v Trump..Two heavy scorers but always fancy Higgins when in among the balls.fancy could see couple of centuries and Higgins is the type of player who loves a total clearance on the other hand once trump pockets the frame he likes doing his exhibition shots.So bet is 5pts Higgins top break at 11/10 Boylesports

Re: Premier League 2012 Shocking display from Selby,on to the final game this evening 5pts over 0.5 centuries in robertson v bingham 5/6 boylesports.​We all know robertson is a heavy scorer and seen in first game bingham in good form making two centuries,so between the two i think we should see at least one ton break

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 8 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Murphy, S (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trump, J v Allen, M (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Week 9 previews: 4pts S.Murphy to beat M.Selby (DNB) 10/11 Betfred I can see why the bookmakers are struggling to split these players, both are good players and neither have a lot to play for in term of tournament prospects but if both play as they have been in the event to date then I would expect Murphy to come out on top in this match. He’s played much the better snooker and just been unlucky to run into a couple of trains at the wrong time. Selby was thrashed 6-0 last time out and while I doubt this will be 6-0 I think Murphy can sneak a win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-murphy-betting-shaun-murphy-can-end-his-premier-league-campaign-with-consolation-win 4pts J.Trump vs M.Allen - Over 4.5 50+ breaks 6/5 Skybet This should be a quality match as the two seem to only deal in quality matches and with a semi final spot at stake I see no reason why this will be any different. There were plenty of high breaks in the meeting between the two in China last week and I expect that here with the get down and score heavily conditions the Premier League is designed for. Over 4.5 50 breaks at odds against looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-allen-betting-two-quality-young-players-can-produce-another-high-scoring-cracker