** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2012

kevshat

Re: Premier League 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 15 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, N v Ding, Junhui (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Higgins, J v Ebdon, P (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2012 Week 10 previews: 4pts D.Junhui to beat N.Robertson 11/10 Paddy Power I like Ding here. I think he’s got the momentum at the minute and as long as the PTC hasn’t taken too much out of him I think he’ll go well in this match. Like it or not it is hard to ignore the shellacking that Robertson took at the hands of Bingham last time out in this event so I have to favour Ding but with him only needing three frames I’ll take him draw no bet in case he loses some focus when he’s made it to three frames. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-ding-betting-ding-can-ensure-he-makes-the-semi-finals-with-final-group-win 5pts J.Higgins vs P.Ebdon - Over 0.5 centuries 21/20 Boylesports With the cash on offer for a century break (£1,000 per century) it makes no sense to play tight frames given that there’s nothing on this match so I expect someone to open the balls up with a safety and then whoever gets in to have every chance of scoring big so I would expect to see a century if not two or three. Higgins is clearly in good form and even though he’s only won 9 frames in the tournament including the five against Lee, two of them were with tons so both are capable of scoring big so I’ll take the 21/20 on there being at least one century. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-ebdon-betting-expect-to-see-an-open-match-with-high-scoring-in-dead-rubber

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Premier League 2012 Semi final previews. Odds haven't made their way to odds-comparison yet but when they do I'll edit them into this post. 4pts J.Higgins vs S.Bingham - Over 7.5 frames 5/6 Paddy Power Higgins has won the last three meetings between these two and won them more than a shade comfortably but I think this could be a lot closer as both are playing very well. There’s more than a slight case to be made on Bingham winning this match given how he enjoys the shot clock and Higgins rarely seems to but with both in good form I think this could well remain close throughout so I would rather than over 7.5 frames as I don’t see either winning this easier than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-bingham-betting-opening-premier-league-semi-final-can-be-a-close-match-throughout 4pts J.Trump (-1.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson 11/10 Ladbrokes I think Robertson’s run in the Premier League will end here though. At one time against Ding it looked like he would be swamped like he was when he lost 6-0 to Stuart Bingham and I just feel Judd Trump will put the Australian out of his misery. This format is perfectly suited to Judd Trump and with a big crowd to entertain and his confidence sky high I see the Englishman winning this with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-robertson-betting-judd-trump-can-make-another-final-with-a-bit-in-hand-against-robertson

Re: Premier League 2012 Final preview: 3pts S.Bingham to beat J.Trump 2/1 Stan James Given that he has been the standout player in this season’s Premier League I think Stuart Bingham is overpriced for this final at 2/1. He has scored heavily throughout the event and has seen off some good players in fine style. Trump was very poor in the semi final and while I don’t think he’ll be that poor again here the late finish and hampered preparation for this final could take its toll so I’ll take Bingham in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-bingham-betting-stuart-bingham-can-upset-world-number-one-in-premier-league-final