stewards cup saturday

manage to speed rate the stewards cup ......took a while .lol but my final betting race of the meet so gave it everything ...... macs power 98 shropshire 96 imperial guest 96 swiss cross 94 dungannon 92 waffle 91 obviuosly a very open race so going to need a fair amount of luck to land this ......shropshire i think sets a good standard for this race but maybe the hcapper has caught up now so i would expect macs power to beat him and so run well in this .....price of around 12/1 looks fair value .imperial guest was within 1length of shropshire and macs power on collateral form lines yet the bookies have hidden him away on 40/1!!!! thats just too silly to miss and computer had flagged as outstanding value bet ....... and also swiss cross has good value at 33/1 also and can run decent races sometimes especially when the ground rides on the fast side . macs power 5pts win 12/1 bet365 imperial guest 5pts win 40/1 lads swiss cross 5pts win 33/1 bet365

Re: stewards cup saturday 3.55 Stewards Cup Goodwood 4or 5yo - 12 out of 15 8st 2lb - 9st 1lb - 11 out of 15 SP 14/1 or lower - 12 out of 15 favs 4 out of 15 (last year jt fav won) winner this season 10 out of 14 placed or better this season 14 out of 15 3 runs or more this season - 15 out of 15 Its quite significant here the last 2 stats, 3 or more runs & placed at least this season preferably with a win also, 4-5yo's are also favoured showing those sprinters still in thier early years have an advantage. A 40/1 in 2008 messed up the SP stat a little however you can go back further & see that 6 times in 26 runs of the race has a horses 20/1+ has won. Age is really key as in the same 26 years, 4&5yo's have won 21 of these and apart from 2010 had won the last 9 runnings of last 10 Oasis Dancer 9st 8lb drawn 12 Shropshire 9st 6lb drawn 21 Seal Rock 9st 4lb drawn 15 Alben Star 9st 3lb drawn 22 Jamesie 9st 1lb drawn 9 Swiss cross 9st drawn 8 Whaileyy 9st drawn 27 Elusive prince 9st drawn 2 Victoire de lphar 8st 12lb drawn 3 This is my shortlist of 9 after applying the 3 key trends. I have also put the weights and draw. Effectively i could back all 9 at the current odds and not lose as they go 10/1 the field 9 of the last 12 ran in the wokingham at Royal Ascot including the last 6 winners so worth taking a look. Of those in the wokingham from the shortlist: Alben star (9th), Seal Rock (15th), Oasis dancer (18th) Alben star is around 10/1 and the other 2 are 25/1 plus Bets lets go with ALBEN STAR 12/1 Hills 5pts ew

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.