** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

DanShot Micro Mixed Game Staking *cancelled*

Danshot

Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot) Stake Requested: $60 (60 Shares of $1) Event/Tournament: Pokerstars mainly maybe paddy & 888 Micro MTTs Date of Event/Tournament: Starting when sell my package. Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I currently have been trying to regain my confidence in poker but have easily been distracted chasing losses , I hope that this staking will help to build on that and set me some strict guidelines with which will help me control what I end up playing. My choice of games will mainly be variant games on Stars where there are smaller fields and better chances to push for the win , my mixed game record is pretty good albeit over a small sample size. I propose and stakeback deal with then a split of winnings 55/45 in favour of the backers. Thanks for looking hopefully get this started asap , Stars : DanShot89

Re: DanShot Micro Mixed Game Staking Just a bit of advice Dan, i really think you would be better putting a staking up for some just MTTs only or maybe 90/180 sngs on stars, as reading through your previous posts in challenges you are always trying to play way too many different styles of poker rather than concentrating on just one type. Good Luck in this :ok