just a question ?

i have already compiled my own standard times for the a.w but i would like to now like to make a full compilation of the turf ......i can use the r.p standards to good effect but i think i could be even better if i can weed out the standards that are "out" ........does anyone know which of the online database services can handle the searches i would require i.e all 6f races run on good ground at say class 2 and give me the winning times of the races run ......im not sure there is even one available ? it would have to show results for at least 5 years and preferably even longer.....i have no problem with costs for the right service

Re: just a question ? I just tried on Horse Race Base in the system builder and entered track 6f good to firm cl2 and then you can look at the qualifiers and then click on the date of the race and it displays some info including the time. Thats the only way i could find how to get that info but someone else may know more as i'm just a noobie with HRB. I think they offer a 3 day trial so you could try it to see if its what your after.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.