** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Help needed!

I'm collating stats for all divisions of FL and Conference for the past few seasons to keep it on a single spreadsheet to help improve my betting results in the future. It's quite a simple but a daunting task and I may need someone to help me check whether I haven't made mistakes, etc. Of course whoever helps me is free to use the fruits of my (our) work which will hopefully help us be more successful punters. Please PM if you can and want to help.

Re: Help needed!

I'm collating stats for all divisions of FL and Conference for the past few seasons to keep it on a single spreadsheet to help improve my betting results in the future. It's quite a simple but a daunting task and I may need someone to help me check whether I haven't made mistakes' date=' etc. Of course whoever helps me is free to use the fruits of my (our) work which will hopefully help us be more successful punters. Please PM if you can and want to help.[/quote']I've been working on a similar thing myself to use for the upcoming season. I'm working on data from the Premiership at the moment which may be of use to you seeing as you've only done the FL and Conference. Happy to help you out if you require it though.