** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The Greenbrier Classic

Aidymac

Re: The Greenbrier Classic *Bill Haas e/w @ 50/1 Skybet* Fancied his for the US Open, but it just didn't happen. However, he won the Northern Trust already this year, was 4th in the Farmers Insurance also. He lost out in a playoff in this event last year and finished 2nd, and that was his first time playing here, so i find that very encouraging. Hopefully he can figure again here this weekend and make up for last year. *Vijay Singh e/w @ 100/1 Stanjames - 6 Places* The old-timer has caught the eye on a few occasions this year, 9th in the Byron Nelson and two other Top 20's along the way. He has only missed 3 cuts this year, and he is hitting the ball very well anytime i have watched him. He is hitting a lot of greens in regulation, and hitting it well off the tee, so if he can get his putter going this weekend, who knows, he may roll back the years! *Johnson Wagner e/w @ 150/1 Stanjames - 6 Places* He is starting to get on my nerves now!!! Have backed him a few times this year without any luck, but have to stick with him at this price as he is very talented. He won the Sony Open already this year, and was 2nd in the Humana Challenge. He was also 4th in the Arnold Palmer and 9th in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, so he is having a great year, and is definately overpriced here in my eyes, mainly because his last few tournaments, he has gone off the boil, but if he can re-capture the form he had at the start of the year, he is no 150/1 shot.

Re: The Greenbrier Classic Tournament preview: 1pt ew S.Stricker to win Greenbrier Classic 25/1 William Hill (1/4 1-5)

Stricker is one of the best putters in the world not just the PGA Tour and gets a good roll on any of the greens. The course isn’t set up long so he’ll be able to get round with few problems and with his ability to pick up shots with the short stick I expect Stricker to go well. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/greenbrier-classic-betting--steve-stricker-s-putting-ability-can-see-him-right-in-the-mix-in-west-virginia

Re: The Greenbrier Classic hi guys iv taken Chris Couch each way for both first round leader and outright.Got 175 for first round leader and 300 for outright winner.Also put him in each way doubles with Peter Whiteford in the french open.Good luck all.

Re: The Greenbrier Classic Hope Vijay keeps the momentum for you Aidy, shame you never had him for 1st Rd leader. Aidy or anyone else, I am struggling to find any form of almanac or publication that will gave information on golfing tournaments, ie; past results etc. Elliotts stoped publishing in 2007. I take it S Palmer and J Chapman (RP tipsters) must have some major source of information in order to write their columns each week. i would appreciate it if anyone knows of where to access such a book.

Re: The Greenbrier Classic

Hope Vijay keeps the momentum for you Aidy' date=' shame you never had him for 1st Rd leader. Aidy or anyone else, I am struggling to find any form of almanac or publication that will gave information on golfing tournaments, ie; past results etc. Elliotts stoped publishing in 2007. I take it S Palmer and J Chapman (RP tipsters) must have some major source of information in order to write their columns each week. i would appreciate it if anyone knows of where to access such a book.[/quote'] The kiss of death Jackie! :rollin Bye Vijay!!!