Man City v Southampton Sunday 19th August 2012

Re: Man City v Southampton Saturday 18th August 2012

Sunday 17.00 CET Manchester City-Southampton AH-1,75 @1,90 5/10 sbobet (play till AH-2 @1,80) City won the title luckily in very last second. They didn't lost any important player and were able to add highly talented midfielder Rodwell to their ranks. Their pre-season was ok, last week they beat Chelsea 3-2 to win the Community Shield. Keeper Hart is expected to return to the starting line up. The only blow is that right back Richards will be out for about 10 weeks now, but they have a good replacement with Argentinien defender Zabaleta. City is an absolutely home force on their own pitch. Last season they dropped just 2 points during their entire 19 home matches. Southampton achieved 2 promotions in 2 years. They add some young and bright prospects to their squad with highly rated right back Clyne from Crystal Palace, striker Rodriguez from Burnley and midfielder Davis from Glasgow. The Saints are also expected to sign highly rated Uruguay international playmaker Gaston Ramirez from Bologna, as the club and the player have agreed a deal and both clubs are just close away from agreeing a deal. Nevertheless, he won't be able to participate in that match, as he needs a work permit and also he had to be registered until 12pm today to play on sunday. the Saint's offense looks good to me with Sharp and Lambert, followed by Rodriguez and Lee. But the midfield needs some improvements obviously as well as the defense. Furthermore their keeper doesn't seem to be any better than just a Championship (2nd division) keeper. All in all I see Man City winning at least by 2 goals difference, my call 3-0 GL
lost too many chances wasted by City