Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July

morlspin

Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July  

1. 1.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Leg 4 on 23rd July :clap Well done Andy. Table posted, joker131 takes the league lead after another FT finish. :ok I may not be around next Monday so table might not get updated straight away. Please can someone post the result for me.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Leg 4 on 23rd July Did nobody else have problems registering for this game? Missing the last game ruined any slim chance I had of qualifying, I'm not sure I'll bother with Stan James in future and it's glitchy software...:\

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Leg 4 on 23rd July

Did nobody else have problems registering for this game? Missing the last game ruined any slim chance I had of qualifying' date=' I'm not sure I'll bother with Stan James in future and it's glitchy software...:\[/quote'] The only problem I had was I turned up and kept calling rather than folding :$ but software was ok for me. Reg'd quite late last night too as had forgotten previously. Well done all the cashers, still good fun despite being an ATM :ok

The only problem I had was I turned up and kept calling rather than folding :$ but software was ok for me. Reg'd quite late last night too as had forgotten previously. Well done all the cashers, still good fun despite being an ATM :ok
Thanks for reply bart, but doesn't help. I posted a screenshot showing the message about being locked out of the game, and this was removed? poor form IMO ....

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Leg 4 on 23rd July Not me either, but when I posted my previous comment the screenshot wasn't showing up correctly, just a picture linking error message as opposed to the software error message. Have you tried to reg into another tourney since Spit? I know it won't help in terms of the league, but sometimes these things are fixed following a reboot, happened to me on other networks.

Thanks for reply bart' date=' but doesn't help. I posted a screenshot showing the message about being locked out of the game, and this was removed? poor form IMO ....[/quote'] Looks like the problem with the image is with Photobucket, if you still have the image you could try uploading with another hosting service.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July Apologies for delay, final table now posted. Well done to superfoo, whose win is enough to also take the league title. :clap Confirmation of the league qualifiers along with our weekly winners. Good luck all next week. :ok [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]superfoo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]TenOnions[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]joker131[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]jkr131[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]andybell6666[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Divits[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Divits[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]LordPalica[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]SgtPALICA[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]gumakos[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]SteveO[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]scarface1975[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]teaulcsg1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]PGremlin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]RiverChaser_[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PLmuttley[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] FunkyB takes the spoon, but misses out on the record low score by a whisker. :ok

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - Begins July 2nd thanks Helen, i must admit i wasnt expecting to make the final with my recent results so well chuffed, good luck to everyone else and see you on Monday,i had better get some raking done now.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July

Whats the script with the rake? Al mentions raking. Is it finished or is it until the end of the month or the final? Sorry just a bit confused.
my bad ,, raking has finished for this promo, so just basic chips if you havent done any at all this month

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July Extra Chip Counts [TABLE=width: 247]

[TR] [TD=width: 47%] scarface1975 [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 988.52 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 2500 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] Divits [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 839.88 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 2000 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] PLmuttley [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 667.42 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 1500 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] gumakos [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 197.19 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 1000 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] SgtPALICA [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 100.14 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 500 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] TenOnions [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 44.5 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 400 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] teaulcsg1 [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 36.7 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 300 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] jkr131 [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 32.2 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 200 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] RiverChaser_ [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 20 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] 100 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 47%] andybell6666 [/TD] [TD=width: 21%] 15 [/TD] [TD=width: 32%] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July Spitvenom....a reply from Stan James as to the problem you had registering last week.

The reason he could not join the tournament was because he had included himself in the new game control settings. By joining the game control tournament holding lobby in the “Specials” lobby he had game control settings placed on his account. The control group he joined was Group 2 which restricted him to playing cash games up to 0.02/ 0.04 and from joining tournaments over €3.30 or $3.30 in buy in. As per the details in the page the Game Control lobbies link to the “more details” he could have contacted customer support to get removed from the control group. So, the software was behaving exactly as it should have. We would kindly suggest that players check the lobby descriptions of any tournament they join to avoid any similar instances of this nature. He has now left the holding lobby and has therefore been removed from the game control group. These groups have been created for customers to restrict the limits they play at to control tilt, encourage good bankroll mangement and protect players from coming in from the pub on a Friday night and trying to take the world on at higher levels than they maybe would if sober!
Hope that helps and answers your problem mate

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James July Poker League Grand Final 30th July

Spitvenom....a reply from Stan James as to the problem you had registering last week. Hope that helps and answers your problem mate
Thanks G, yeah that would explain it then. I did de-reg from that control group about 10 minutes before the game started, and tried again. I guess their servers are just too slow to account for this. Anyway, thanks for the explanation.