0-0 draw at the Euro

RocknRolla

You all may know there wasn't a single goalless draw at the Euro yet and I just can't think of the championship ending without 0-0 being played, especially now with the KO stage on the way where theres a lot more at stake. I am willing to take the risk with this hunt and hoping to make some profit at the end. The idea is to start with 2 euros on the first quarter final, if bet looses I'll bet 4 on the next game, if that loose, 6 on the next game and so on, till I hopefully win. In worst case I can loose 56 euros. When I get a winner I'll stop :hope

Re: 0-0 draw at the Euro Late winner for Portugal to lose my first punt. I am pretty sure Greece wont score tomorrow, but the question is will they concede. Can see Germans broking that tight Greek defense at some point but will have my second attempt however. 2nd bet Germany v Greece 0-0 @ 12,5 4 € to win 50 €

Re: 0-0 draw at the Euro I feel, like you, that there MUST be a 0-0 draw somewhere. I looked at under 1.5 total 0-0s pre tourny, as I liked the thought of just wanting 1 goal per game for my money but I swerved it at the last minute, doh. Did you know that 45% of ALL qtrs/semis/finals since the euro`s began, ended in draws. It all augurs for some VERY tight games over the coming 10 days

Re: 0-0 draw at the Euro 2nd bet would never gonna come in, Germans were superior from the start and it was only matter of time when they open that Greek defense. Next two quarterfinals promises to be tight and I feel there will be one draw at least. Fingers crossed there wont be goals in the regular time this time! 3rd bet Spain v France 0-0 @ 8 6 € to win 48 €

Re: 0-0 draw at the Euro It is quite amazing there's still not a draw at the KO stage and still not a scoreless match on the c'ship! With four games left to be played I believe there just must be a draw somewhere and like to think it will most probably be goalless, if happens! Last quarterfinal stinks draw, it could be noticed by the odds as well This hunt have cost me 12 € till now and Im betting 8 more this time :hope 4th bet England v Italy 0-0 @ 6 8 € to win 48 €

Re: 0-0 draw at the Euro Yup :p It did came in at the end! It would have been a small miracle if there wasn't a single goalless game for the whole tournie. Expecting to see two tight semifinals and may come back to continue the hunt, till then I'll enjoy the fortune I've made with this :nana