Portugal v Netherlands June 17th

Re: Portugal v Netherlands June 17th

Congrats to overs backers. It was always going to be an open end-to-end type game with both needing a win.. Knew this "public bet" was nonsense, unfortunately it put me off my bet :(
It went in with fifteen minutes to play, and was the first thing I remember happening in the second half, so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.

It went in with fifteen minutes to play' date=' and was the first thing I remember happening in the second half, so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.[/quote'] There were also 33 attempts on goal, and Ronaldo could have had 5 on his own. Was surprised there were only 3 scored.

Congrats to overs backers. It was always going to be an open end-to-end type game with both needing a win.. Knew this "public bet" was nonsense, unfortunately it put me off my bet :(
man , public bet has never ever something to do with how the game plays out. Its nearly impossible. I just feels this way cause soemtimes a clear favourite who is backed by everyone stumbles and it is remembered more.

Holland did really poor at the moment. Despite the quality players they have they for some reason can not play as a team. Against Germany they were 1-2 down with 15 minutes to go and they did not attack and played as if they did not care. Portugal however, were unlucky not to get a point against Germany and showed real courage against Denmark. In this game they don't even need a win to qualify and a draw will be enough, provided that Denmark don't beat Germany which is in my opinion extremely unlikely. Portugal are unbeaten against Holland for more than 20 years. These teams played each other 10 times, with Portugal recording 6 wins against 1 for Holland, and 3 games ended in a draw. Portugal 0 AH @ 2.07 ​Bet365
Good win from Portugal. They played really well in all of their 3 group games. Can see them doing well in the competition.

Holland @ 2.61 pinnacle Holland -1 (EH) @ 5.00 sportsbet Portugal have 3 points while the Dutch have lost both of their games but are still with a chance of going through. They need the Germans to win and then they need to beat Portugal by two goals to progress. They have shown that they have the players and but for some wayward finishing, they would have gotten some points from their games. It is now or never for them and like them to do the job here. Portugal lost 1-0 to Germany and beat Denmark 3-2 but there have always been concerns about their fragility at the back, and an early goal for the Dutch will make them even more nervous. With Huntelaar and van der Vaart like to come in to the side, then their approach to attack is likely to bear fruit. Portugal need a win as a draw may not be enough depending on the other result, so they will go looking for the win that they need, as it is not in their nature to defend. But the Dutch have shown that they can compete with any side out there and believe it will come together for them here
:(