Greece v Czech Republic June 12th

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Really can't understand these odds. Why are Czech Republic favourites? Greece are higher in the FIFA rankings and have the better form over the last few years. Whilst they have had some poor results, e.g. drawing with Latvia, they very rarely lose games. Czech Republic had it relatively easy in qualifying; their biggest threat for 2nd place was a poor Scotland side, and then they played Montenegro in the playoffs. Although in Rosicky and Cech the Czechs have the bigger names, Greece have some quality players too and have the greater cohesion. They have also made the better start to the tournament. Whilst both teams could do with a win it is the Czech Republic who need it most and that should play into Greece's hands to some extent. Greece +0.25 AH @ 1.95 (188bet) is my bet.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Both Teams to Score @ 2.10 stanjames This is pretty much a must win game for both sides. So whilst it might start off very cagey, I think we could see the game opening up much more as it goes on. A goal from either side will mean the other team will really have to attack to get back in it. Greece are fairly sound defensively but I think the Czechs can still trouble them. They both scored and conceded in their 1st match and with this being a critical game, I can see each side scoring again.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th 4pts Greece (+0.25AH) to beat Czech Republic 1.95 Bet365

Greece looked much better organised in the first game and although they looked light up top until Dimitris Salpingidis came on you get the feeling they will get some joy out of this Czech defence who were opened up almost at will by Russia in their first match. Given Greece’s game is basely mainly around being organised I will have some draw cover but I will be taking Greece on the Asian handicap in a match where they are surprisingly outsiders. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/greece-vs-czech-republic-betting--greece-look-a-good-bet-in-the-asian-handicap-market

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Greece +0.25 @1.95 with bet365 (5/10) I am on board with the Greeks as well here. The Czechs were very porous defensively vs Russia. Sure they will change things tactically and Russia do pose many attacking threats, but the Czech simply had no cohesion and allowed the Russians to run at them. Their marking was shambolic and Russia simply needed to make the simplest of passes to get their players in dangerous positions. The Czechs did move the ball well at times but they lack any killer instinct in the final third. The Greeks meanwhile had a spirited effort down to 10 men and nearly over turning 1-0 match vs Poland. Greeks are more of a threat offensively than many give them credit for. They were fluid in their attacks vs Poland using width and with better finishing they could have put 3 or 4 past Poland.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th I have to agree, this looks to be priced wrong to me. The Czechs were poor in qualifying, and are essentially a one man team. When that one man is Tomas Rosicky is he really going to carry a team? They have a terribly slow defence which seems intent on pushing up to the halfway line and was picked off with ease by the Russians, as they suffured the biggest defeat of the tournament so far! Greece showed real fight to pick up a commendable draw in the opening game against the hosts. Gekas doesn't look the most threatening striker to me but do they have any pace to throw on against this ageing Czech defence? Greece were undefeated in qualifying and without any big stars or expectation look more organised than the Czech Republic, and will come in on more of a high! Lay Czech Republic 2.4 Betfair

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th My first post here so hello to all :D Seems I wili go against the trend here as I feel Czech Republic can beat Greece and take all 3 points here. I have to say that I wasn't impressed at all with Greece display in their opening game. Until Poland played aggressive and quick football, keeping pressure ond Greek side, Greece seemed to be comlpetely lost and couldn't create nothing. It was first when Poland stepped down when Greece started to play better. Of course you have to appreciate their comeback with 10 men but if Poland could play like their played for 30 minutes Greece would lose the game. On the other hand Czechs showed their weakness at the back, their defending was really poor against Russia , that's true. I don't feel however that any Greek can do so much damage as Russians did, just because they are not that quick and are set much more defensively. I was also impressed with the way Czech Republic did attack, they could have scored few against Russia but lacked the final touch. I feel this time Czechs will be more accurate and will score few against Greece. Czech Republic @ 2.3 (Bet365) medium stakes for me.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Greece played very well in the second half of the game against Poland but were extremely poor and struggled to cope with Polands high energy approach. The Czechs play a much slower game than the Polish do and this should make it easier for the Greeks to contain them. I think this will be a very tight game as both sides need to win to give them a chance of going through into the knock out stages. Greece are over priced in this game considering the difference in result and performance of both sides in the first round of matches. Greece DNB 2.3 Bet Victor

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Czech defence against russia was all over the place. But greeks counters are no where as lethal as the russians. Moreover, czechs front four created decent chances in the first half against the russians. But odds are not really attractive on the czechs and I wont be laying them either. This one is too close to call and for that reason, I am out. EDIT - Just to add. that Czech MUST win this game. They will be attacking from the outset. They created chances against the russians in the first 30 mins (after which their defence just let them down). So they are most likely to score early. Also greece dont have the same quality upfront as the russians did to take advantages on the counter when/if czech's miss.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Greece with out avraa, papadopulus and sokratis. This gives them some problems at the back. the backline that didnt concede much in the last 2 years is broken. I can see czechs having some chances but they have no good finisher. Same on the other side. Would love to take under but problems in greek defence are too big. Anything can happen here. slight advantage for czechs cause of goalkeeper and a rosicky who is probably better then in the last game recovering from injury.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Over 2.5 @ 2.50 pinnacle Greece looked shaky at the back when put under pressure as did the Czechs who were exposed by the Russians. Expect this to be an open game, as with the Russians looking likely they will advance from this group, then the battle is on for which other team will join them. Both teams scored in their opening games, and both also conceded, so can see both of them scoring once again, but a point will not be enough for either side and expect both teams to seek a third goal in the game, otherwise a draw leaves this group far too open for Poland to sneak through.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th I'm leaving this match well alone. I think it's dangerous to try to equate the Czech's battering at the hands of an excellent Russian front 4 with Greece's comeback against a Polish side that seemed paralysed by fear for most of the 2nd half. Greece were abysmal in the 1st half of that match and the Poles could have been out of sight by half time if they had shown more composure in front of goal. Santos did a good job of reorganising his side with 10 men and their attitude certainly improved after the break (in truth, it couldn't have gotten any worse), but the Poles really gifted the Greeks a way back into the game with terrible individual mistakes and a collective sense of panic throughout the team. I think the Czechs are a better side than they showed in their opening fixture, but in truth this game looks like it's best avoided.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th

This game has too many unknown variables to be possible to predict. Anything can happen. Unders/Overs' date=' Win either way or snore Draw. I wouldn't feel confident trusting either team to get me a result. I don't have much faith in the ability of both teams to convert chances either despite the hype surrounding Lewandowski. But Under 2.5 is too short to back as usual in this tournament, so for me blackcrow has a good value bet at 2.5 on the quote going overs. I won't be joining him on this selection however. For me this is a game to avoid full stop as it's impossible to judge.[/quote'] Lewandowski doesnt play for either team. He plays for poland.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th Draw/Draw Half Time/Full Time - 10/3 William Hill. This game has draw written all over, can see both teams frustratingly cancelling eachother out all game with not many chances either. Greece were poor in the first half against Poland and Czech Republic did not offer much threat against Russia and are the worst side I have seen at the tournament so far. So I predict a very drab match with the teams unable to be seperated throughout the match.

Re: Greece v Czech Republic June 12th

Greece played very well in the second half of the game against Poland but were extremely poor and struggled to cope with Polands high energy approach. The Czechs play a much slower game than the Polish do and this should make it easier for the Greeks to contain them. I think this will be a very tight game as both sides need to win to give them a chance of going through into the knock out stages. Greece are over priced in this game considering the difference in result and performance of both sides in the first round of matches. Greece DNB 2.3 Bet Victor
:( Well done tho those on overs and BTTS