PGA Tour 2012 - St Jude Classic 7-10 June

kevshat

Re: PGA Tour 2012 - St Jude Classic 7-10 June *Brian Gay e/w @ 50/1 Stanjames* I am waiting for this guy's turn, and it may not be far away. He is a birdie machine when he gets going. Was 4th in the Valero Texas Open this year, and 6th in Hawaii. He was 15th in this event in 2010, but he won this event in 2009 where he blitzed the field with a score of -18. He was also 4th here in 2007, 16th in 2006, 5th in 2004, 20th in 2000, his record in this event is just simply sublime and is definatlely worth a bet here at 50/1. *Harrison Frazar e/w @ 100/1 Stanjames* Some firms are offering 66/1 on this guy, which i feel his price should be, so 100/1 to me is big value. I backed him earlier this year, and he played well that week without placing. He was 5th in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions and 2nd in Hawaii this season already, but he won this event in 2011 in a play-off, and for a man that won the Fedex St Jude last year, this is a crazy price. He was 14th here in 2009, and with another man with such good form in this event, this price is way overpriced. *Dicky Pride e/w @ 150/1 Ladbrokes* Again overpriced for a guy who is playing very good golf this year. He was 5th in the Mayakoba Classic, 7th in the Honda Classic and 2nd in the Byron Nelson. He has played well in this a couple of times, but even though he is around a long time, it is fair to say he is playing the best golf of his career at the moment, and i am hopeful of a place here.

Totally with you Aidymac on Brian Gay. I was on him in 2009,& also had John Senden placed(tied). Got great memories of that tournament(obviously),& always look out for Brian Gay in this. As you mention,he always seem to play well here,& when his putting is on song,he's a real force here! Can't believe he is 50/1. I havent got a SJ account,as I self excluded myself from them after a bad spell. Taken 40s with Corals,upped my usual stake so won't look for any others. Keeping my pennies for Euro 2012! Best of luck with your other 2 selections. Can they finish 2nd & 3rd please??

Re: PGA Tour 2012 - St Jude Classic 7-10 June 1pt ew G.McDowell to win St Jude Classic 25/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5)

Graeme McDowell has only played this tournament once but he finished seventh in it in 2009. He has the attributes to go well this week with him leading the PGA Tour in fairways hit and he is high up in Greens in Regulation too and they are the two key statistics needed this week. For the full preview click here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/st-jude-classic-betting--graeme-mcdowell-has-plenty-in-his-favour-to-suggest-he-can-score-well-at-southwind-this-week Good luck all :ok

Re: PGA Tour 2012 - St Jude Classic 7-10 June Good Luck All Kyle Stanley 100 Betfair This man has single handedly ruined my betting year. He owes me big time and looks overpriced given the relative lack of quality in the field. Jeff Maggert 300 Betfair Former winner of this event and has been brilliant in parts this year. Held 54 hole lead of Sony Open and 36 hole lead at Texas Valero. Overpriced. Scott Stallings 230 Betfair I love Stallings for all the reasons I hate Kyle. Stallings was prominent in the first 2 rounds last week in a much higher quality field, so see no reason why he should be this long. Brian Harman 390 Betfair 1st Round Leader 150 Betfair Shot an opening round 64 at Pebble Beach and a 61 in the Honda Classic, so is clearly capable of shooting a low score, particularly playing in the morning. He's been impressive as a rookie. His odds haven't shortened in the same way that guys like Harris English and Jonas Blixt have in certain events, but for mine he's got a lot of ability and just think that he's worth a go at big odds. All pretty small stakes as I hold off for the US Open next week.

Re: PGA Tour 2012 - St Jude Classic 7-10 June There are 23 players within 4 shots of the lead going into the final round so it should be an entertaining afternoon, with some notorious chokers near the top to add to the entertainment value. I'm going to have a punt on Freddie Jacobson at 50.0 on Betfair, shot 66 yesterday to pull himself within 3 of the lead and right into contention. The Swede has a decent record here and he is a much better putter than most of his rivals here, if he can give himself enough chances with the putter then he should go close.

Best of luck Dougal,& to Crouch Potato with Maggert. Gay let me down badly,& I also got on Toms too. Both love this course,but played like **nts!! Didn't realise til I had placed my bets that they were in a 3 ball with Davis Love III. I may have had a very big lay on him,otherwise!! I was destined to lose,one way or another. Lol