** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stobart Super League XVII - Round 16 - 1-4 Jun

All this week's Super League bets in here folks. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 30 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v St Helens (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Warrington Wolves (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Huddersfield Giants (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v London Broncos (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII - Round 16 - 1-4 Jun One for me tonight. 3pts Wigan to beat Leeds 13/8 Coral I know Wigan are missing three men through suspension after the brawl with St Helens last week but I still think there's mileage in them and this price tonight. This isn't a consistent Leeds team they are playing and with Kallum Watkins injured yet again they look a bit weaker than usual down their right hand side which happens to be a good side for the Warriors. Hock, Tuson and Mossop will be missed but the likes of O'Loughlin, Lima, Hansen, Farrell and Lauaki are more than capable of carrying the strain. Ok there will be a few youngsters on the bench for the Warriors but we've seen in the likes of Gelling, Charnley, Hughes and even going further back Tomkins that Wigan's youngsters can handle Super League from the off. Leeds have looked quite ordinary for much of the season as their season begins to resemble last season. They were indebted to Danny Maguire last week but they will need more than him to beat Wigan tonight. Despite their issues with the forwards for this match the Wigan backs are still the best in Super League and those backs and the pressure they will put on the Leeds defence can lead the league leaders to another win at what is a very tasty price despite the three absences.

Re: Stobart Super League XVII - Round 16 - 1-4 Jun Wakefield v London +8, Skybet 1.91, Sportingbet 1.91 London to win 3.0 Skybet On my figures this is a pick game, whoever shows up on the day wins this, I´d side with London at the price purely on that basis, but since the chairman announced the review there are clear signs that the playing staff are responding, with a game defeat at home to Hull 12-14 and a respectable effort vs the Catalans last week. Both teams blow from lukewarm to cold, but there are reasons to think that London might be nearer to their best just now.

Re: Stobart Super League XVII - Round 16 - 1-4 Jun 4pts Castleford (+10) to beat Bradford 10/11 Stan James 1pt Castleford to beat Bradford 12/5 Stan James

The Bulls come into the match with a heavy injury list after losing a few players during the defeat to Leeds last week. Castleford have had all sorts of problems since the start of the season but if they can get a settled side together and pick up some momentum the playoffs are still a possibility for the Tigers who will have Ryan McGoldrick back from injury here. With all of Bradford’s injury concerns I think Castleford could be worth a go in this match. I think it is better to play on the safe side and go with the Tigers on the handicap because they’ve not been in great form but a small bet on them to win the match wouldn’t be the worst idea either. For the full preview on this match click here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-castleford-betting--bradford-s-injury-problems-could-play-into-castleford-s-hands-in-yorkshire-derby

Re: Stobart Super League XVII - Round 16 - 1-4 Jun I´m surprised to see the totals for this match as low as 43.5 with Ladbrokes, its a lovely day here just 4 miles from the ground, and although Bradford have some low totals recorded in home games this season they have played many games in wet conditions. Today with a good drying day and no rain forecast or looking likely, the 43 looks low to me. Under 43.5 Total Points, Bradford v Castleford Ladbrokes 1.83 Edited to add, as the text above suggests the tip is in fact overs at 1.83, the line has moved now, but its still worth a bet, taking over 44.5 at 1.83. My apologies if anyone took the tip without reading the text and is on unders.