Enhanced Prices

I really fancy ze germans and when i looked on the comparison websites they were 3/1. then i opened todays racingpost to find 9/1 with the Paddy Power. and it wasnt like one of the will hill enhanced prices....Paddy actually lets you put a proper bet on. i got 100 on and got 100 on through my brother. only condition is that you seem to have to ring up (i couldnt find it on the website). think they have a different one every day so ill be opening one in the wifes name!!! Anyone else know of any good value? i wanna load up before the tourney starts.

Re: Enhanced Prices

It was in the RP yesterday. Its for new phone customers only so anyone with a PP account already wouldn't be eligible or would have to create a second account and try and get away with it.
They went with Gomez 8/1 to be Germanys top goalscorer today. I looked on odds checker and thats around 5/2 top price. So i got the missus involved. They're calling it a COUNTDOWN so im guessing its in the Racing Post every day. Any ideas on who'll start for england v france? I think....hart, johnson, terry, cahill, cole, parker, gerrard, downing, lampard, young, carroll

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Enhanced Prices

They went with Gomez 8/1 to be Germanys top goalscorer today. I looked on odds checker and thats around 5/2 top price. So i got the missus involved. They're calling it a COUNTDOWN so im guessing its in the Racing Post every day. Any ideas on who'll start for england v france? I think....hart, johnson, terry, cahill, cole, parker, gerrard, downing, lampard, young, carroll
he will go with the most basic team possible! hart johnson, terry, lescott, cole milner, gerrard, parker, downing young welbeck/carroll hart (all on his shoulders if we progress) , johnson, lescott, terry (scum!), cole picks itself, 2 holding midfielders parker and gerrard! why! "wingers" will be steady eddy milner and i can barely come to type his name mr no goals downing, young (the only bit of class in the squad) and please i pray welbeck..but i think carroll will be close call due to the france defence being weak on set pieces and the fact he loves any liverpool player. france win!!