** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

All about betting(Tips and Secrets)

Re: All about betting(Tips and Secrets) great start. are`nt you afraid that educate and learn others how to do it .... there is the posibility that your system won`t work anymore , or the "value" that you get now , won`t exist in the future ? that`s why .....the real punters don`t tell the "secrets", cuz the money they are getting/winning , are from others bettors who are losing. that`s ...the betting business . it`s just a question. i respect you, and your experience, and encourouge you to share with us your knowledge . good luck by the way, colnroy , that is the tricking part. not to get emotional involved in betting and stick with the system, only have rational decision. ifcourse luck has to do in a smaller margin in betting, but , having a money management, and a real bank, and betting wise, you exclude the risk to ruin you bank, and have no cash. no cash ...no bet...no money . start over ? very though. always bet your money(bank) , and try not to depend on them ....with your rent or food . have a bad strike ? go party. help mental have a win strike ? go party or do something what you like. reward yourself. that`s for me. :)

Re: All about betting(Tips and Secrets) Hello, Colnroy, :welcome to forum! Interesting intro, looking forward to further posts. Don't worry about your English, it's quite understandable. :ok May I give a couple of comments, please...

1. Don't bet on your favorite team. (Why not?) If your team lose(you lose money)= Result You blame team that they steal your money(your favorite team)
I agree sometimes is good not to bet on your favourite team, but not for this reason; my reason is that you want that team to win, and that affects your reasoning; on the other hand, you follow closely that team, so you know more news from the team, and that may be in your advantage. So, I'd say there's no reason not to bet on your favourite team if you can leave emotions aside.
3. Don't use small odds like 1,30; 1,40; 1,50. More than 1/3 favorites are falling down after these odds. So if you bet in long term you can't win, you even lose if favorites are playing bad.(It's happen really often)
I don't agree on this at all. Of course, if you're betting on favourites, based only on low odds, without further analysis, you can't win in the long term; but if you're betting on higher odds, you will also lose in the long term without proper strategy. You say that 1/3 of favorites fall down at those odds; but freely speaking, if you bet at odds of 2.0, half of bets will fall down; if you bet at odds of 3.0, then 2/3 of bets will fall down, etc. I don't think you should rule out any range of the odds in advance - it's all about selection process; if it's good, you'll achieve profit even with small odds! Anyway, good luck with your "tutorial", let's see how it develops! :ok

Re: All about betting(Tips and Secrets)

3. Don't use small odds like 1,30; 1,40; 1,50. More than 1/3 favorites are falling down after these odds. So if you bet in long term you can't win, you even lose if favorites are playing bad.(It's happen really often)
i do the same. don`t bet under 1.5 on under/over, where the probability is 50/50. i agree with you. in the long run, to be on the break even you need at least 67% strike rate, and that is very hard ...

great start. are`nt you afraid that educate and learn others how to do it .... there is the posibility that your system won`t work anymore , or the "value" that you get now , won`t exist in the future ? that`s why .....the real punters don`t tell the "secrets", cuz the money they are getting/winning , are from others bettors who are losing. that`s ...the betting business . it`s just a question. i respect you, and your experience, and encourouge you to share with us your knowledge . good luck by the way, colnroy , that is the tricking part. not to get emotional involved in betting and stick with the system, only have rational decision. ifcourse luck has to do in a smaller margin in betting, but , having a money management, and a real bank, and betting wise, you exclude the risk to ruin you bank, and have no cash. no cash ...no bet...no money . start over ? very though. always bet your money(bank) , and try not to depend on them ....with your rent or food . have a bad strike ? go party. help mental have a win strike ? go party or do something what you like. reward yourself. that`s for me. :)
Many tips and secrets will work, otherwise no one will bet on this. Not all bookmakers or bettors read this, so this will be available. If you are losing big money, that's says you are not good at betting.(It's not my fault or other's bettors that they lose money(Try something else, dont spend time ). Bad strikes, Win Strikes... How about 1 point losing strike(month long)? So I decided to quit.

You want to tell other people how to bet, but you stop betting yourself because your bets are 'unlucky'.... say no more, say no more, a nod is as good as wink to a blind bat. Do continue, it will be a learning experience indeed.
What do you do if almost all your losing bets lost by 1 point, one shoot, or many goal scoring chances( and no goal). Period- one month. It's luck of time not only unlucky bets.

So are you saying you are not good at betting ?
First quote - Playing in long term. If i'm losing money, than probably i'm not good enough. My best tips works if you have time, patient,luck.

Hello, Colnroy, :welcome to forum! Interesting intro, looking forward to further posts. Don't worry about your English, it's quite understandable. :ok May I give a couple of comments, please... I agree sometimes is good not to bet on your favourite team, but not for this reason; my reason is that you want that team to win, and that affects your reasoning; on the other hand, you follow closely that team, so you know more news from the team, and that may be in your advantage. So, I'd say there's no reason not to bet on your favourite team if you can leave emotions aside. I don't agree on this at all. Of course, if you're betting on favourites, based only on low odds, without further analysis, you can't win in the long term; but if you're betting on higher odds, you will also lose in the long term without proper strategy. You say that 1/3 of favorites fall down at those odds; but freely speaking, if you bet at odds of 2.0, half of bets will fall down; if you bet at odds of 3.0, then 2/3 of bets will fall down, etc. I don't think you should rule out any range of the odds in advance - it's all about selection process; if it's good, you'll achieve profit even with small odds! Anyway, good luck with your "tutorial", let's see how it develops! :ok
There is another possible result- draw. You don't find people who are winnning(just using 1,3; 1,4)

If i'm losing money, than probably i'm not good enough.
So you are saying you are losing money and therefore you must not be good at it ?
My best tips works if you have time, patient,luck.
You sure do a lot of talking without actually saying anything, ANYTHING works if you have time patience and LUCK. If you count on luck to make a profit you're in the wrong forum. I'll wait for all the 'tips' to be posted before i comment on the content itself.

4. Football Example: German Bundesliga( Avg Goals: 2.86). There are some games in almost all rounds (where after half time is 0-0) Just bet in all games(over 1.5) where is 0-0(after half time) or choose high scoring teams. You have 15min to choose the best way. I guess even if you bet all games(over 1.5) in season(where after half time are 0-0, you will be a winner.(Be careful with this- You will be losing many bets too) Otherwise just choose only high scoring teams( I gave you a site where you can watch home/ away statistics(goals away, home) Use only high scoring leagues and teams
hm... ok, i`ll teach you how to calculate value on that betting over 1.5 at half time in bundesliga first of all look at the stats check the stats of the past games, from that cometition , home/away, home, away , and see how many with 0-0 at break , finished over 1.5 . 2011/2012 in bundesliga . (this is an example ..i don`t know the real numbers) let`s say there was 100 games untill now ....with 0-0 at break. 60% go over 1.5 at finish. so odd for break even is 1.67 . ifcourse you can calculate that on past results of the team, or both teams. both you should, competition , and team. numbers are numbers, and many calculations can be made. now ...what is live odd at break of the game for over 1.5 ? better than 1.67 ? if no .... think again....if you should bet. if so ...it`s worth to think about betting on this. but i don`t recomand to do it specific on that. i hope you are watching the game, know the teams, maybe know that they play more open game in second round , etc. i think something like that, are doing the books, for fixing the odds. ifcourse ...not only this.

1. Don't bet on second league teams(if you have inside info, or have friends or team, or you closest person to this league, than you can bet) Otherwise: In long term you lose your bets. Why not betting? Luck of profesionallism in this teams, luck of motivation, players are waiting for money, players are working and are tired.(Yes there are many amateurs team in second leagues all over the world.
This is nonsense. That maybe applies for obscure second leagues; Montenegro, Zanzibar, Morocco, whatever... But in top leagues, second tier is almost as professional as first tier, and even more professional than first leagues in many countries! As for financial issues, you can see many teams from first leagues struggling with funds, too! You know, too many generalizations in your strategy - don't ever bet on your favorite team; don't ever bet on low odds; don't ever bet on second league... that narrows down your selections to such a short list that it's not a wonder you have been losing your bets - you set some artificial limits, which left you with not so many matches to choose good bet from!
4. Football Example: German Bundesliga( Avg Goals: 2.86). There are some games in almost all rounds (where after half time is 0-0) Just bet in all games(over 1.5) where is 0-0(after half time) or choose high scoring teams. You have 15min to choose the best way. I guess even if you bet all games(over 1.5) in season(where after half time are 0-0, you will be a winner.(Be careful with this- You will be losing many bets too) Otherwise just choose only high scoring teams( I gave you a site where you can watch home/ away statistics(goals away, home) Use only high scoring leagues and teams
I think basic explanation for your losses lies in above paragraph; the crucial part is "I guess", highlighted above. German Bundesliga 1, 2011-2012; total of 306 matches played, total of 875 goals scored; indeed 2.86 per match, as you say. 83 matches finished 0-0 at half time. Only 29 out of those 83 matches finished over 1.5 goals at full time. Check yourself if you want; right click and "Save as", it's Excel file, some 50 kB: www.vuko.me/excel/Germany1_11-12.xlsx That means, with level stakes, you need odds of 2.86 on over 1.5 at half time, just to break even. I'm somehow afraid that available odds were much lower than 2.86, so you indeed only guess that you would be a winner with that strategy! You have good will to help others, but apart from that, not much more than only guesses... :rolleyes
Result 0-2, happens more than 1-1.
This is again only your guess, correct? If we take again last season in Germany, result 1-1 occured 36 times, result 2-0 occured 23 times, and result 0-2 occured 10 times.
There is another possible result- draw.
I beg your pardon, I haven't understood meaning of this reply? :unsure Although it's maybe not relevant any longer, you don't have to bother to explain...

This is nonsense. That maybe applies for obscure second leagues; Montenegro, Zanzibar, Morocco, whatever... But in top leagues, second tier is almost as professional as first tier, and even more professional than first leagues in many countries! As for financial issues, you can see many teams from first leagues struggling with funds, too! You know, too many generalizations in your strategy - don't ever bet on your favorite team; don't ever bet on low odds; don't ever bet on second league... that narrows down your selections to such a short list that it's not a wonder you have been losing your bets - you set some artificial limits, which left you with not so many matches to choose good bet from! I think basic explanation for your losses lies in above paragraph; the crucial part is "I guess", highlighted above. German Bundesliga 1, 2011-2012; total of 306 matches played, total of 875 goals scored; indeed 2.86 per match, as you say. 83 matches finished 0-0 at half time. Only 29 out of those 83 matches finished over 1.5 goals at full time. Check yourself if you want; right click and "Save as", it's Excel file, some 50 kB: www.vuko.me/excel/Germany1_11-12.xlsx That means, with level stakes, you need odds of 2.86 on over 1.5 at half time, just to break even. I'm somehow afraid that available odds were much lower than 2.86, so you indeed only guess that you would be a winner with that strategy! You have good will to help others, but apart from that, not much more than only guesses... :rolleyes This is again only your guess, correct? If we take again last season in Germany, result 1-1 occured 36 times, result 2-0 occured 23 times, and result 0-2 occured 10 times. I beg your pardon, I haven't understood meaning of this reply? :unsure Although it's maybe not relevant any longer, you don't have to bother to explain...
I'm really really sorry. I'm really sorry that you spend time to this. I hope this excel helps you and other in future. I was wrong. Deleted

Re: All about betting(Tips and Secrets) Priceless thread.............

Tomorrow will be the last post in this forum- This will be very valuable post(Because i won almost all money with this system. Live Betting- Basketball. I'm 100% sure - this system work and works.

Why not stick to just Basketball ?

Re: All about betting(Tips and Secrets) I'm also really sorry that I discouraged you to post further here in this forum. However, if you made statements like these

I show you the best Livebetting tips and systems to follow(most bettors don't realize it)
I will show where you can find " values" in bets.
I will show how to make " values" from standard bets.
Why I am doing this? 1. Help others to make money
Only 1 percent of bettors are winnning, I hope with my help there willl be two
Much better and advanced tips and secrets to come.
Last two Livebetting secrets
Advanced tips and secrets to come.
Almost 100% bets are in some other sports.
then you should be prepared to defend and justify them.

betting over 1.5 at half time in bundesliga first of all look at the stats check the stats of the past games, from that cometition , home/away, home, away , and see how many with 0-0 at break , finished over 1.5 . 2011/2012 in bundesliga . (this is an example ..i don`t know the real numbers) let`s say there was 100 games untill now ....with 0-0 at break. 60% go over 1.5 at finish. so odd for break even is 1.67 . ifcourse you can calculate that on past results of the team, or both teams. both you should, competition , and team. numbers are numbers, and many calculations can be made.
These stats can be checked and download from the dashboard tool at www.football-bet-data.com I just downloaded all available games which were 0-0 at half time in the German Bundesliga. 148 in total of which 57 went over 1.5 by full time Which means only 38.5% of games that were 0-0 at half time went over 1.5 goals by the end. So if you can consistantly find odds of over 2.60 for over 1.5 goals in play in German Bundesliga for games that are 0-0 at half time, you have discovered your value. If not - the stats don't lie - and you can't manipulate value from negative expectation